Gen With an Empathetic S/O HCS

As we know, Gen couldn't care less about what happens to most people. After all, he's going to win no matter who he has to dispose of. So having an empathetic s/o is well... extremely different from Gen.

He remembers exactly what happened when he first met s/o.

Gen had stupidly tripped on some item Chrome have left lying around. He could feel the blood dripping out of his nose and was already cursing as he attempted to stand up. He paused as he heard rapid footsteps running to his direction and looked up.

There was the most beautiful person he's ever seen, running with a load of bandages in their chest. All of a sudden they stopped right in front of him, and with the most concerning look and softest voice they asked, "Are you ok?"

That was the first time someone had ever sent him such a caring look. And of course, he was intrigued.

He followed you around, and also to his surprise, when he called them s/o-chan, they just smiled and said they enjoyed his company as well.

Everyone s/o went, they helped anyone who needed to and listened to the complaints and rants of anyone, offering their shoulder and help. Many people asked them for advice and encouragement, and s/o provided it. "Ah, I know exactly how you feel. I've been there too. If you need any help, I'm always here!"

They didn't have the heart in them to ever lie or manipulate someone, they were just so kind and relatable. WHICH IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF GEN.

Honestly, everyone wonders how an empathetic person like s/o ended up with someone who gives no fucks like Gen.

It was s/o's caring and empathetic nature that drew him to them. The fact that they'd care and understand him no matter what. Whenever s/o empathizes with him it makes him go uwu.

They'd low key be a great duo. When Gen wasn't there, s/o would just use their empathetic self to woo the person into converting to the Kingdom of Science.

Maybe, JUST maybe, Gen would become a little more caring towards other people. Having an empathetic s/o would change him a lot.

If anyone tries to take advantage of s/o's kindness and empathy, lord pray for that person. Gen would make their life a not so happy one.

Having an empathetic s/o would probably be ideal for him. I think he likes having someone who understands him and doesn't mind his personality.

Gen is so adorable, please love and understand him.