Senku, Yuzuriha, And Taiju With Gushing S/O HCS

I mean like, I feel like Senku didn't have too many friends in school. I mean, we all know Senku can be a bit... rude and many of his classmates did not really like how he was a smartass. So he pretty much lived his life, his only real friends being Taiju and Yuzuriha, maybe some of the nerds from his science club as well.

When he met s/o, he was kind of surprised at how much they wanted to be with him, and how they thought he was super cool. Of course, he didn't voice these thoughts.

So when the school sees s/o and Senku walking together all buddy-buddy, everyone's like?? How?? Why?? Eventually, they spilt to go to class.

Senku sat down in his seat, a bit early. He dug through his bag to find his notebook when he saw the pieces of paper sticking out of it. Curiously, he took them out to see it was his s/o's homework he helped them with.

He sighed. They had forgotten their homework, again. He quickly exited the classroom to go to s/o's class. It was quite close, thankfully. The door was already open. He was about to enter when-

"Why do you even hang out with him, s/o?"

"With who?"

"That Ishigami boy."

"Because he's my boyfriend, (friend-name)!"

Silence.

"EEEEHHHHH???!!"

All of s/o's friends jumped from their seat and crowded around their desk. "Are you serious??!"

"Well, yea! Why would I lie about-"

"Oh my God, s/o no one even likes that guy."

"S/o, you can do so much better than him."

"Yea, he acts like he knows so much about science but-"

"Guys! You have the wrong idea about Senku! He's actually really kind and caring."

Senku frowned as he peered through the door. He loved s/o, but he didn't want to bring their reputation down by being with them... he continued to listen.

"Oh really? How is a brat like him kind and caring?"

"Senku is always there for me, even though he shows it in a roundabout way. Even though he's not that strong if he sees me struggling to carry my books he offers to help me."

"But-"

"Whenever I need help with my homework, Senku always gives up his free time to tutor me. He won't leave me alone until I understand the topic. Even though he's not too romantic, we always go watch the stars as dates. He may come off as rude sometimes, but he doesn't mean it. That's just his personality. When you get close to him, he really does care about you. Whenever I'm scared about an upcoming exam or something, he always reassures me that I'm going to be fine. We always conduct these crazy experiments together and-"

S/o just kept going on and on about Senku. At least 5 minutes had passed, and s/o's friends and Senku stood there stunned.

"Oh and, there was this one time when he let me play with his hair! It was so soft and fluffy!" s/o gushed as they giggled.

Senku could feel the tips of his ears burn as he covered his mouth with his hand, trying to stop smiling like an idiot. The bell rung as the teacher saw him not in his class and ordered him to go before he gets detention. He didn't even hear as he slowly walked back, still trying to get his emotions under control.

That was the first time he was ever late to science class.

"Senku, Senku!! Do you know where I put my homework??!"