Tsukasa Being a Dad HCS

Ok, so Tsukasa is honestly really soft around children. Especially the young ones.

Tsukasa would love to have children. He'd be a great af dad. He'd be the strict but loving dad. The one who is always behind them, making sure that they are doing their homework, that they're not getting into any fights. The dad who is kinda like a mom too, making sure they don't forget anything and that his kids are eating healthy.

But he's also the who loves his kids so much. If he knows his kids are right, he'll defend them to the end. Braids his daughter's hair too.

Of course, he'll take care of his pregnant s/o very much. They would choose the babies' names together, pick out clothes, and decorate the nursery together. He would be very soft with them, taking care of chores like the laundry and cooking so they would get a lot of rest and love.

S/o and Tsukasa would get a lot closer. Don't tell anyone, but he'll love to rest his head on s/o's pregnant tummy and hold it. Once he was doing this and the baby kicked and he went crazy he was so happy! He gave s/o a huge hug.

When the babies were being born, he was there the whole time holding his s/o's hand. When he held his children in his arms, he felt his heart squeeze and the prick of tears at the corner of his eyes.

Ok so, I have this headcanon that Tsukasa would have 2 girls and 1 boy, aka triplets. And then his little boy would complain, "Daddy, please please can I have a brother? It's lonely to play by myself and the girls don't like to run around."

So in the end, Tsukasa had 4 kids, loving all of them so much.

Would teach his kids self-defense. He's had a first-hand experience of how cruel people could be, and he would never want that to happen to his kids. So all the kids on the block know not to mess with Tsukasa's kids because not only will they get beat up by his kids, they'd have to face Tsukasa's and s/o's wrath.

Tsukasa is lowkey really tall so he would 100% give his children piggyback rides and let them swing from his arms. He'd let them braid his hair and make crazy hairstyles. Anything for his little babies.

Even when his kids are all grown up, he'll still dote on him and still spend time with him. AND GRANDKIDS. HE'LL LOVE THEM FOREVER TOO.

Anyway, Tsukasa is best dad. S/o and kids are very lucky.