Poly Taiju And Yuzuriha HCS

There is only one brain cell. Yuzuriha has it. Sometimes she passes it on to s/o, unfortunately, Taiju has never had it.

THERE IS SO MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND SUPPORT. Every morning, Taiju wakes both Yuzuriha and s/o up by screaming.

"YUZURIHA!! S/O!!!! GOOD MORNING AND I LOVE BOTH OF YOU VERY MUCH!!!!"

S/o and Yuzuriha just laugh, while Senku and the rest of the village bonk him on the head for waking everyone up.

Bro, if s/o is ever down or upset, Yuzuriha and Taiju know immediately. You can't hide anything from them. They would have a talk with s/o and reassure and comfort them forever!!

Taiju very openly hypes s/o and Yuzuriha up.

"S/O!!!! YOUR NEW HAIRSTYLE LOOKS AMAZING!!!"

"YUZURIHA!!! GREAT JOB ON THE NEW CLOTHES!!"

Taiju protects tf out of both of you. No one in their right mind would lay a hand on them otherwise - well let's not talk about that.

I feel like Yuzuriha would make matching clothes for Taiju and s/o! And bracelets!! Something cheesy like-

"As long as we have these bracelets, we'll always be together, no matter where we are!!"

Taiju is in love with this idea. Every minute he's checking to make sure his bracelet is still there.

Yuzuriha and s/o hype Taiju up too!! Subtly complimenting him and telling him he is amazing. Taiju may be a big oaf but he's smart enough to know when he's being complimented. He honestly starts crying a little.

"Yuzuriha, s/o... WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE YOU GUYS??" he pulls both of you into a bear hug and squeezes them really tight. It makes yall a bit teary too.

When Tsukasa cut Yuzurina's hair off, s/o got so scared. Yuzuriha almost fainted when Taiju and s/o ran into her and nearly squeezed her in half.

Both of you are motivation for Taiju to keep working hard. Even when it gets tough, Yuzuriha's smile, s/o's laugh, keep him going.

Is there a more adorable couple than you guys? I think not.