Chapter 5 Resigned

Daksh P.O.V.

"Why the heck did you slapped him?" I shouted making her trembled from fear.

She seems shocked from my outburst but she invited this for herself. How dare she to do that and now I want my answers or she is going to face the consequences. Her cute face was not going to calm me down this time.

She took a deep breath and looked up straight in my eyes.

Oh, she has guts to look straight in my eyes!!

She looked at Shreya for a second and then turned to face me again.

"I'm not sorry sir, what I did was perfectly right" what the fuck, that made me angrier than I was before, I had expected her to say sorry and to plead me for forgiveness. But no that crazy woman in front of me thinks that what she did was right. I'm on verge of losing that fucking important deal and she thinks she is right. I'm so done with her stupidity now.

At the same time, my office door opened and my boy entered with bodyguards behind him. He looked at me before his eyes lands on this mad woman and his eyes brighten and she seemed shocked!!!

"Dad..." Zen started but I cut him off and said to him to go to the room attached with my cabin. He didn't want to but nevertheless implied.

"So miss whatever your name is, you think what you did was right even if I'm going to lose the deal all because of your stupidity" I again turned towards with her with fire in my eyes, my voice was low but cold to send chills to her body.

"Yes sir, and don't you think you are being biased here by shouting and barking on your employee without even trying to know the other side of the story" that caught me hard, she actually dared to talk back with me and that too in that tone, no one dares to talk with me like that, of course except my family and close friends. I'm losing all my controls now, she is getting on my nerves. I don't know what I'm going to do if she continues to talk with me like this. She doesn't know, I can make her life a living hell.

"How dare you to talk me like that, don't you know who is the boss here"

"I only stated the fact Sir"

"I can fire you this instant only"

"That's the lowest thing you can do"

"Watch your mouth crazy woman"

"I'm not crazy but you are a self-obsessed bastard who only knows to fire people without even giving them a chance to explain themselves" she is still staring straight into my eyes like she was not going to back down because she knows what she is doing is right. Part of me wanted to hear her reasons, but my ego is so high, I can't accept a mere employee to insult me like this.

"Just shut your fucking mouth" I barked at her and at this point, Zen also came out from the room but my temper was so high, I didn't care about anything.

"You are fired" she looked at Zen and again took a deep breath before looking up at me like she wanted to said something but controlled herself.

"No need Sir, I resign" with that she storms out of my office.

I turned towards Zen, he was glaring at me. He was actually glaring at me like I had done the biggest mistake of my life and what shocked me more was my fucking bodyguards have sympathy look on their faces when she walked out of the office.

They don't even know her or they know her!!?

"Zen....." I started but he glared hard at me, I had never seen him this angry.

And before I could say anything else he ran out of the door behind her by shouting "Tiara" again and again. I guess that's her name, but how Zen know her? and why the fuck he ran behind her?