Chapter 14 Dilemma

Kiara P.O.V.

"So, are you going to call him later?" Mayra asked as soon as they left.

And to be honest, I don't know myself whether I'm going to call on his number or not to have a talk with the cutie. No doubt about the fact that I want to be in contact with cutie but for that, I'm not sure whether I should interact with the Monster devil or not.

I mean, just think. He clearly doesn't want me in their life. I don't know why I forced him to give me his number.

But the main question, for now, is that should I call or not?

If I don't then cutie is going to be upset for sure and if I did, then I have to talk with the devil himself first.

"Mumma, do you need any help?" I asked mom ignoring Mayra's question for now while walking towards my room with Mayra and Sanaya trailing behind me.

"No Sweetie, I will manage. You can have your girls gang time now." She replied whilst cleaning the living room.

"Ok Mumma, call me if you need any help then." With that, we left the living room.

I felt both Mayra and Sanaya stare at me but without giving them any glance or chance to speak, I entered my room and made myself comfortable on the bed. I'm so done for today. I just want to sleep now but who I'm kidding with!! These two girls in my room who more seem like reporters to me right now clearly can't see me sleeping with peace.

"Just say what you want to say already," I said to them with irritation evident in my voice.

As if they both care I'm irritated or not!!

"That little guy adores you." Said Sanaya.

"Yes, it's like you guys know each other for a long time and not for just a week," Mayra said supporting Sanaya's statement.

I also know that. And as much as he adores me, I adore him too and that's what seems scary to me. it's been only a day since I didn't meet him and he brought his dad and almost the whole family here in my home. To make that hot-headed come here, he must have been behaved stubbornly to meet me. I smiled subconsciously on that thought.

"Why are you smiling?" Sanaya's voice brought me to reality again. They both were looking at me with amusement in their eyes.

"Nothing," I replied in a bored tone.

"So, you are going to call or not?" Mayra asked again.

"I don't know May; you saw right he was being a complete asshole when giving his number. He doesn't want me to go any near to Zen and their life. He obviously now knows the whole story behind that Mr. Saxena guy and he didn't even apologize or asked me to rejoin the company. So, me calling him or trying to contact Zen is right or not, I really don't know." I'm confused I want to but at the same time, I don't want to.

"Hmmm. That's right. In this situation I can only say, do what your heart feels right to do Kia." May said and Sanaya nodded agreeing with her. I just smiled and nodded.

"Thank you girls for coming here today to check on me." and with that saying, I earned a smack on the head from May, followed by a "Whatever" from Sanaya.

We all become silent for a while. Comfortable silence filled in the room but then today's event started playing again in my head and suddenly I remembered something.

I looked at both of them mischievously.

Now it's time for me to become a reporter.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Sanaya asked.