Chapter 10 Daksh's Trouble

Daksh P.O.V.

I was on my way to home when I got the call of my best friend Ayaan, he was asking to make any plans for the party tonight but instead, I asked him to come over at my place as Zen also likes to play with him and maybe he can divert his attention from that woman.

I also called my younger brother and sister to come to my place, it will be a good get together, we all had not met with each other for a quite long time anyways.

My brother is just two years younger than me and my sister is five years younger than me.

My brother, Arnav Malhotra does not have interest in business, he is a well-known author his all books are quite popular, his first book "Life, love and you," is a praised by many readers and very well-known writers too.

My sister, Swati Malhotra owns her bakery, she loves to bake and at a very young age, she is an independent woman. I can't help but be proud of her. She can be very childish and mature at the same time. But her mood swings and her temper is same as me and my brother. I guess it runs in our family. "hot-headed people."

Arnav and Swati live with my parents only. I moved out after my marriage and when my so called wife left me and Zen, my mother forced me to come and live with them but I denied I love my privacy and I wanted to take care of Zen on my own although my parents, Arnav or Swati come and live with me for somedays once in a while whenever they want to.

"Sir, we have reached." My driver informed me as soon as we reached home.

I got out of the car and made my way towards the entrance of the home, I saw the car of Ayaan, Arnav and Swati parked outside, so they must be inside.

Well, they are early here or I'm late!!! Whatever.

As soon as I entered the home, I heard many voices and sight in front of my eyes made me smile without me knowing.

Zen was surrounded by all three Ayaan, Arnav and Swati who seemed to coax him to eat something. But it doesn't seem like Zen is in a mood to listen to anyone, he was sitting there with a big scowl on his face.

It's going to be difficult to handle him today.

"Zen, sweetie, please eat something then we can go to the park to play later." Swati tried to coax him one more time with a sweet smile on her face and a childlike voice.

"No!! I want to meet Tiara first," Zen shouted which made me amuse again as he rarely shouts on anyone and that too on Swati. He loves to play and spend time with her usually.

The trio looked at each other and then Ayaan gently asked Zen.

"Who is Tiara, little man!!"

"She is no one," I said making my presence known to all.

I looked at Zen who was glaring at me like I said something very wrong. I mean I didn't say anything wrong. She is no one in our life.

"Zen, we'll talk about it later. First, eat something and stop shouting at everyone." I said in my normal commanding tone to not to give him any chance to argue.

"NO." that made me angry.

"ZEN...." but before I can shout on him, Arnav held me back and take me aside from Zen to talk with him privately leaving Ayaan and Swati with Zen.

"What is going on brother?" Arnav asked with a little bit of curiosity in his voice not caring about the anger I was showing on my face.

He don't fear me at all.

"Nothing is going on here." I tried to ignore, but again who I'm kidding with. I know he is not going to leave me this easily.

I end up telling him about all the things happened since yesterday and all he was giving me was that irritating amusing and cheesy smile. I don't felt good with the expressions he was giving me, I'm sure he is up to something which is definitely not going to be good for me.

"Then, let's just get Zen to meet his Tiara. She seems nothing like all bitches in your life. In fact, your apology is still pending." He said with a wide grin on his face.

And before I could reply, he made his way again towards the hall.

What the hell.

But I got a little bit late to come there again, I guess. As I saw Zen smiling and jumping up and down like he got the best thing in his life. Arnav was standing there looking at me with a smirk on his face. Ayaan and Swati look confused but happy after seeing Zen smiling like crazy.

I'm going to kill Arnav later but for now, I can't do anything but just go with the flow.

"So Zen, where your Tiara lives?" Ayaan asked and that made Zen sad again as obviously he doesn't know where she lives.

"I don't know uncle Ayaan. I always met her in daddy's office." Zen replied while looking at me.

Ayaan again gave me a confused expression and raised his one eyebrow at me like asking me to explain all the situation to him.

I just ignored him and called Shreya.

"Yes, sir."

"Give me the address of that woman from Yesterday."

Her name is Kiara, idiot. My inner voice mocked me.

"You mean Kiara, sir!!!" She asked with a shock clear in her voice.

"Yes."

"Oh!! Okay Mr. Malhotra. I'll message you right away."

"Okay."

And by the time I cut the call, everyone was looking at me. They all are gone crazy, to be honest.

"What!! She is sending me her address. Now, if you all are done staring me, get your ass out of here so we can go."

"Oh yes! Yes, let's go Zen." Arnav took hold of his hand and get him out of the home.

And I'm here again with two idiots looking at me like I'm some storyteller and they are waiting to listen to the best story from me.

I released a sigh and once again repeated all the stupid stuff once again. And Ayaan and Swati's expression was also annoying just like Arnav.

"Remind me again why I called them to come here!!"

We all got settled in my car with Ayaan on the driving seat, me in the front seat and Arnav, Swati, Zen on the backseat. Zen can't stop smiling since when Arnav told him that we are going to meet that woman.

"So brother, are you going to apologize to her also?" Swati chimed.

"Oh and dude, are you also going to tell her to rejoin or not!?" Ayaan joined Swati too.

"Yes bro, but do you even know how to say sorry?" this time that was my annoying brother.

"If you all don't shut your mouth now, then I swear I'm gonna kill you all. So just stop asking me nonsense stuff." I bursted which only made them laugh like mental people.

What the hell is going on here?

What I have gotten myself into!!

______________________________

To be continued.....

hey lovely people...👋👋 how you all are doing !!

I hope you all are doing great..

so, did you guys liked the 11th chapter..!!! Share your views in the comment section.

don't forget to comment guys.....☺☺

Stay tuned...

keep smiling..😊😊❤❤

Shubhi ✍