Stargaze Tower [Nita]

Nita felt someone watching her.

Quickly, she jumped up from her sleeping position and growled into the dark, warning any creature that if they got closer they'd get a bear load of dirt in their face.

Is so annoying that Nita has to do this...! Bo know Nita don' like the dark, so why did he have to send her to look at this stupid tower!?

Nita had gotten tired after the long walk from the camp, so she had decided to rest below the strange tower that she had been sent to check out. Previously it had looked harmless in the daylight, but now it looms over her like the impending death of Crow poison.

Now that she was fully awake, Nita decided it was time to check the tower out. Since Bruce was still sleeping and didn't climb very well, she decided to return him to spirit form just in case she needed him later.

Creeping through the forest, Nita could only hear the sound of her feet crunching on dead leaves. Though Bo always said she was great at sneaking up on people, she herself thought sometimes she was like an actual bear lumbering around. Nita knew that Bo wasn't right ALL the time, but it always felt good whenever he said that.

Finally reaching the base of the tower, Nita checked her surroundings and then quickly started climbing the rusty ladder. The sky was unusually beautiful that night to Nita, and it seemed almost as though the stars were watching over her as she climbed up the tower.

Nita was above the trees now and could see the top of the tower clearly: It had a point almost like a spear at the top, and a long cord led down off to the side of it somewhere in the dense trees. There were windows, and inside she could see there was a faint glow coming from some sort of light source.

As Nita finally reached the top, she got her quake ready for any attackers that might come out of the darkness.

She gently opened the squeaky metal door, and inside, down on the middle of the floor, was a single glowing robotic eye. The moon light shown right through one of the windows onto it, almost as if it was on purpose.

Nita slowly approached it, and soon realized that in the corner of the dimly lit room, there was an entire robotic body laying in a broken pile, along with a strange hat and a bandana. A gun and a tool box were next to it on a table, along with scattered blueprints of things Nita couldn't really figure out. But she could read one thing.

The bold words "RICOCHET" were on the top of one of the blueprints, scratched out by a dark red X.