Discovery [Nita]

Nita decided to leave everything in the tower how it was. If any of it was of any importance, she was sure Bo would know. He knew a lot about the strange things Nita could never figure out.

It was now morning, and the sun was already peaking above the tall pine trees of the forest. Nita had slept in the tower for the rest of last night, because she knew it was never safe to travel for too long while it was dark.

Now that the sun was in the sky, Nita proceeded to climb down the tower and walk back to camp until she remembered something: the strange rope-like line that had ran down off the side of the tower.

Quickly she turned around and spotted the rope. Its endpoint was shrouded by trees so she went into the dense area of bushes. She found that at this point was a large metal box with various buttons and levers on it, and next to it, a large hole with minecart rails leading down it, lit by only the glow of small pieces of Elixir Crystal.

Nita now debated on going back to camp or rather exploring this strange hole.

Nita know that Bo will be worried... but if Nita find something important down here he will more likely be proud of Nita... Hm...

Eventually she decided on only exploring for a short time, then returning back to the camp. That way she'd be able to report back to Bo on what exactly was down there.

Recklessly, Nita jumped down the side of the hole's slope and landed on the rocky floor of the cave. Bright purple light shone from the crystals as she headed down the tunnel. Though Nita had never seen anything quite like this before, she had heard stories of these brawler-made tunnels called the Mines that led to all the edges of Brawltopia. Bo had even said you could travel 2 miles in only 10 minutes through the tunnels. Somehow they had magical properties...

Nita had originally pictured these Mines as beautiful caves and underground waterfalls, but in all reality so far they seemed to be extremely boring and a little creepy. She constantly heard strange noises of cave bats, and the only scenery were the few wood pillars here and there and the mine track.

After about 14 minutes of wandering the tunnels, Nita began to head back when she heard unusual sounds up ahead. She quickly ran to it and came to a dead end, but above her head was a large hole that had sand pouring down from as if it was just made. The stone around her had now a lighter color to it, and the walls were sloped with sand.

At the top of the hole Nita spotted a small cactus-human with a vest and a humanoid bird sitting next to them. The cactus looked right back at her with a blank smile, and the bird just glared.

Nita is... very confused.

Then farther away, she heard a voice call out, "Spikey, what have we got here?" And a man with a gun and a large hat crouched at the side of the slope, grinning down at Nita. "Hey, Sandy! I think we finally got something..."