The Vision [Sandy]

Sandy could see everything.

He was high above the world, and down below him he could see the island of Brawltopia. As he now expected, it was not fully desert. In fact, it had a wide variety of land: from a dark spooky waste, to what looked like Brawl City itself.

It was beautiful.

But then there was something else.

A dark cloud of purple fog slowly began to seep from the forest edge along the desert and engulf the area around it, leaving behind a barren wasteland in its wake. Sandy heard screams, he heard cries for help, and he heard his father. But most importantly, one word kept playing through his mind on repeat.

SUPERCELL.

"Hey! Dude what's wrong!?"

Sandy opened his eyes to see Colt sitting at the side of the guest bed. Sandy himself was in the bed sitting up, with a tear streaked down the right side of his face. The word "supercell" still wouldn't leave his mind. "I'm fine Colt. Just a strange vision..."

"A vision? The things you talk about just keep getting weirder." Colt combed his red hair back with his hand and got up from the bed, walking to the door. "Well, if you're alright I'm going to head out to Barley's. We'll be able to properly talk tommorow if you want."

"Yeah, that'll be fine..." Sandy looked over to the bed across the room. "Where's Nita?"

"I think Jessie said she was going to help her clean up. See ya."

"Alright, bye..." Sandy got up out of bed after Colt left and walked out into the long hallway. They were in one of the biggest Warehouses in the Scrap Yard, though it looked more like an actual home than a storage unit. Sandy had no idea where Jessie could have taken Nita, so he decided to just look around for a bit.

Down each side of the hallway there were various doors lining the walls, and wide openings on each end. Down the left from the guest bedroom's door opened up into the warehouse garage and entrance, and down the right opened up into the so-called "living room", though Sandy knew he could live anywhere he wanted.

That was as far as Sandy's knowledge of the place went.

There had to be at least 19 other rooms down either side of the hallway, and Sandy didn't really feel like checking every one of them.

I guess I'm going to have to if I want to find Nita...

"EEEEEEKKK!!!"

Nevermind.

The sound of Nita screaming came from down the left of the hallway, so he decided to go that way. He ran as fast as he could until he got to the door the scream came from.

If they did anything to her...

Sandy opened the door to find both Jessie and Nita with pajamas on, and Nita desperately trying to pull the pants off of hers, though it was a onesie. It was green with little black trees all over it as well, which was quite cute to Sandy. Jessie's was yellow and orange striped and she had her hair loose.

Nita still had her necklace on, and her hair was combed. Now that Sandy could actually see all of her hair without her bear hat covering it, he realized it was a pretty shade of red.

Jessie gestured at Nita, laughing. "What's wrong!? They're just pants!"

"I don't like pants then! I can't move my legs!" Nita fell over trying to tear them off.

Jessie looked over to Sandy hopelessly. "How does this girl not even know what pants are?"

"Don't ask me, I only just met her yesterday..."