Izuku "Deku" Midoriya

(Italics=Midoriya thinking)
(Bold=Bakugou thinking)
DEKU'S P.O.V
___________________

Hi there! I'm Izuku Midoriya, and this is the story about how I found my soulmate! I had many friends in elementary school, Ochaco, Iida, Denki, Alice, Jayla, Max, and...... Kacchan. We all grew up together, until I had to move away to America with my auntie with a daughter who is around 10 years older named Momo. I moved over to America because my mom and dad....split up. Anyways, after 4 years I came back to Japan, alone, because I wanted to go to UA! UA was everyone's dream university, and I had a chance to go! Of course Iida and Ochaco were going to UA as well, we stayed in touch after I moved to America. I texted them as soon as I was off the plane.

(M=MIDORIYA I=IIDA O=OCHACO)
______________________
M: Hey guys! I'm finally off the plane!
I: That is good, do you want us to come pick you up Midoriya?
M: Uhhhhh...yeah sure thank you Iida!
I: No problem Midoriya, I will see you in about 30 minutes!
O: Hey Deku, Iida! I won't be able to pick Deku up but I'll wait in *wink wonk* ok Iida?
I: oh okay Ururaka.
M: what did I miss guys ;3
O: NOTHING DEKU~KUN!!!!!
I: Its a surprise :)
M: Okay....well bye I'll see y'all later!
I: yes of course.
O: Okay Deku~kun!
________________________
3RD PERSON P.O.V
__________________

Deku locked his phone and looks around to look for something to eat in the airport. He noticed a Japanese buffet 'It's been so long since I've ate something Japanese...' He decides he want a bit of Japanese food since all he ate in America was McDonalds and subway, and occasionally homemade meals. He all of a sudden got a text from an unknown number.

_______________________

???:Hi! You are invited to my dorm party! I got your number from Uraraka! I'm in dorm number 102! Btw the name is Tsuyu!
M: Ah, ok thank you Tsuyu, what time?
???: Around 6:30 p.m and it will end at 2:00a.m.
M: Ah ok I will see you there!
_________________________
Midoriya saved her phone number and put her contact as Tsuyu 'That was a bit weird. Oh well looks like Iida is here!!!' Deku runs to Iida's car and gets in with a coffee from Starbucks for Iida and one for Ochaco. "Oh thank you, Midoriya. You are so nice!" After Iida thanked Deku he started to drink the coffee. They go to the dorms.
_____________________

Hey guys it's Max~Chan just so you know this is my first time righting here so please no hate! Anyways thank you so much for reading this chapter 2 will be out soon 4 days the most maybe! Bye guys👋
---------------
-Max~Chan

Word count: 470💥🥦