Kitty~

('BOLD'=Katsuki's thinking) ('ITALICS'=Izuku's thinking)

3RD PERSON P.O.V
___________________

Bakugou watched Todoroki get the black thin string ready. 'I swear if that Half 'n' Half Freak cuts Izu's string I will kill him!' Bakugou thought. Todoroki grabs the scissors and positions them, they are hovering over the string, to cut the string connecting Izuku and Katsuki. "Is it there, Baku-Hoe?" Todoroki said Bakugou's nickname teasingly. Bakugou's poker face broke, he looked down, started to cry, and nodded, "y-yes T-Todoroki..." Todoroki turned his back on Bakugou, mistake number 1 Todoroki made.

DEKU'S P.O.V
____________________

Todoroki had his hand up my shirt, he was teasing my nipple. It didn't feel right. I started squirming around to get him to stop touching me. He tried to calm me down, it really didn't work. "Calm down will you?~" I heard a loud growl and then a crash. The door was rammed down by Kacchan. Todoroki stopped teasing me. He turned to look at Kacchan who dropped a plate, it sounds like, out of shock. I couldn't make out their conversation because of my heat wave, but it sounded like they were mad. Then they stopped talking, after a while I saw Todoroki about to cut my string, connecting me to Kacchan. I shut my eyes close, then I felt something heavy on top of me. I slowly opened my eyes. As soon as I could see what was on top me, I saw an unconscious Todoroki and a calm and collected Kacchan behind him. Kacchan had a peice if the broken plate, it had blood on it. Kacchan threw Todoroki off of me, he dragged him somewhere. After a few minutes he came back. He had pancakes, no Todoroki though. "Kacchan?" I asked a bit nervous, "hmmm?" He hummed for me to continue. "Ummm... Where is Todoroki-Kun?" His sweet smile disappeared to the mention of Todoroki. "Don't worry about it, Izu. Is that all you need?" He growled giving me pancakes. "Hey Kacchan?" "Hmmm?" He hummed for me to continue again. I thought about my question then turned as red as a tomato "uhhh- n-nothing forget i-it..." He looked over at me then he narrowed his eyes, "You better tell me Deku." I kept saying to forget it but he kept insisting, I finally gave in. "I-I'm still i-in h-heat..." I stuttered embarrassed, nervous, and with my body feeling like it's on fire. He smirked and pinned me to the bed, "isn't there a cure for your heat, Kitty?~" He asked. My eyes widened, I blushed really hard, looked away, and nodded slowly. "Well do you want Daddy to do something about it, Kitty?~" I wanted him to help me with my heat, because it would last 2 weeks and I don't want to miss that much school... I could miss 2 days of school the most... well today today is Wednesday so perfect! "Not now..hmm... maybe Friday?" I said, my statement sounding more like a question. His smirk faded into a look of disappointment. "Fine, I'll see you in the same bed as me in 2 days" he said, his usual smirk returning, then he winked. "Just don't come to me begging me to destroy you're insides~" I shivered, a moan escaped my mouth remember the feeling of his member inside of me. He got off of me and smirked even bigger. He then walked out the door and into the hallway.
________________________

Hey guys Max~Chan here! I know I haven't been on here for a month or even more, but I promise you I will stick to my schedule and will only be gone if something serious happens (which happened) anyways, so, i forgot to post and tell y'all I almost got kidnapped! I went to court for that, I decided to come out to my family as transgender and I was very busy with that. Oh I also got into a relationship, she is very needy😅 So that's another reason! Anyways I'll be back in Wednesday, bye!
-Max~Chan

Word count: 681 words💥🥦