Memories

('BOLD'= Bakugou's thinking)
('ITALICS'= Midoriya's thinking)

BAKUGOU'S P.O.V
____________________
I woke up next to Deku. 'What happened last night?' I heard low groaning, then something against my chest. I looked down at Deku and saw there was a red string on his right hand pinkie, I looked at my left hand and when I noticed I didn't have one. 'Dammit I wanted to be his soulmate.' I then stood up , I then noticed that I was naked. Images came to my head... "Oh? Is that what happened?"I mumbled. I got back in the bed me and Deku fell asleep in, and wrapped my arms around Deku from behind 'I love you Izuku' I heard groans, then Deku's breath pattern changed, I turned him to face me. His eyes fluttered open to reveal his forest and emerald green eyes, my heart almost stopped working when he looked at me then smiled. "Good morning Kacchan!" He said while smiling at me, "Hey, nerd" I ruffled his hair, he giggled and it almost gave me a heart attack. Deku then went under the covers but came back up almost immediately, he was blushing the deepest red ever.I chuckled, "Did you like what saw, under there?" I said smirking. He looked away but nodded a slow nod. Then his breathing pattern changed drastically. He was panting. I was scared I tried to help him, but it just got worse. "Deku what's wrong?" I asked. A loud moan escaped from his mouth, then I remembered that cat nekos get heat periods every month. 'Wait Deku's heat period is starting today?' "Do you need some help Deku?"I asked smirking at him, he shook his head no. I shrugged and got up, Deku looked at me with hungry and lust filled eyes. I went took a shower and changed. I went to get something to eat for me and Deku since  he couldn't get off the bed. I went to the kitchen, and found pink cheeks in there. I made pancakes for me and the little cinnamon roll. That's when I looked at my right hand and noticed a red string on my pinkie. I decided to follow the string after I made the pancakes.

3RD PERSON P.O.V
_____________________
Bakugou finished the pancakes, he grabbed them and followed the string. He would cut it when he found out who it was connected to. Some why he could see Deku's string... Bakugou was confused about that he decided to go back to the kitchen area and eat his pancakes there then bring Deku his pancakes. He went back, sat down, took his phone out and searched up about the red string of fate.

DEKU'S P.O.V
_________________
My heat started, and I was in the same room as my crush so it was harder to control my heat. To distract myself I had to go over what my mom said about the red string of fate and what most people do to it.

FLASHBACK
______________
Inko: Izuku I want to talk to you...
Kid Izuku: Ok, mommy!
Inko: Are they teaching y'all about the red string of fate?
Kid Izuku: yes, we learned about it a week ago! Why mommy?
Inko: Well, me and Daddy, made them take a test on you to be able to tell if you'll get the string since me and your daddy have one.
Kid Izuku: So? What does that mean mommy?
Inko: well, your test came out 100% positive so as soon as you get your string follow it and and tell me who it is. Will you do that for me and Daddy?
Kid Izuku: Of course Mommy!
Inko: Thank you Izuku honey...

DEKU'S P.O.V
_______________
I started to cry, I was sobbing when I heard someone come to the door and knock. I was confused so I stood up, but I felt too bad so I laid back down, and said, "come in!" Loudly. The door opened and I gasped at the sight of the person at the door.
__________________________

Sorry I didn't post recently I had writers block, I had school and personal reasons. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. By I will be back in a bit. Maybe I'll post in a day or two. Maybe Monday?
-Max~Chan
Word count: 700💥🥦