The Party((part 2))

('Bold'= Bakugou thinking)
('Italics'= Deku thinking)

DEKU'S P.O.V
________________________
Bakugou leaned into me, he was a bit red. Then my, already, crimson face turned even more red. I leaned backwards. "Uhhhhh, Bakugou?" Bakugou opened his ruby eyes and stared into my eyes. "Oh.... sorry nerd" he started to get off of me, but then Uraraka exclaimed "EEEEEEEEK! Y'ALL TWO, IN THE CLOSET NOW!" She pushed me and Bakugou into a pretty small closet, and then locked the door of the closet to have us in there for 7 minutes. 'Dammit why is he so hot' It really started to get hot so I took off my hoodie, my shirt going up with it as well. I didn't notice somehow. Bakugou then looked at me and then commented on my bandaged wrists, forearms, and chest. "Uhhhhh... Nerd what happened to you?" He asked. "What do you mea-" that's when I noticed my shirt came off as well. I threw myself into Bakugous chest, my face red "DON'T LOOK!" I said while trying to get my shirt out of my hoodie, and also with my face as red as the hair from one of my dad's friend named Kirishima. "Whoa, I'm sorry, Nerd. I still wanna know what happened to you though." I felt flustered I was finally able to get my shirt out of my hoodie and on my body. "I'm sorry Katsuki-Chan I didn't mean for you to see that" I said clearly flustered. "Okay yeah I know, but I'm glad I did, So you better tell me what happened and I won't kiss you" He said this while leaning over me causing me to lean against the wall. "Eek Stop it Kacchan" I said at a very low voice. "Well I'm going to give you one last chance so come on...Please?" He was so close to me I couldn't speak. He smirked and said in a husky low voice "Ah, so you want me to kiss you then, Nerd?" Before I could respond he grabbed my chin and pulled me into a rough tongue kiss. I had gasped so he put his tongue in my mouth at that time. I had a feeling I had to kiss back....so, I did. We fought for dominance for a while then he won. He broke the kiss and growled into my ear "Oh... aren't you a bad little kitty~" My face went red, my tail went straight, and my ears went down. He started petting my tail! A low moan escaped from my mouth. He stopped but after 3 seconds of awkward silence he bit down on my neck. A louder moan escaped my mouth then to get a reaction out of him I started petting his tail and ears. He stopped licking my neck and ,instead of going back to licking my neck, he threw himself on me panting. 'Wait is this how wolfs will react every time?' I thought to myself. After a while of me petting him, he all of a sudden put his hand up my shirt. I stopped petting him and sat down on the floor. He also started kneeling with me to be able to continue to touch my back and abs.

3RD PERSON P.O.V
—————————————-
Uraraka had heard some moans in that closet, and so did some other people. Most girls were fangirling. 2 minutes were left until they were able to get out the closet. They decided they were just gonna open it to reveal Deku and Bakugou without a warning. 1 minute left, and now Deku was a moaning mess in that closet. Everyone was now giggling and couldn't wait to see them. Then the moaning stopped, everyone was confused. Inside the closet Deku pushed Bakugou off and started to put his pants and hoodie on. Bakugou was trying to clean the mess they made, and also putting his pants and hoodie on at the same time. The alarm went off and everyone ran to the closet and opened the closet door, they saw Bakugou and Deku on the floor while Bakugou was pulling his pants up. Bakugou and Deku turned even more red. "Uhhhhh. It's not what it looks like?" Bakugou mumbled.

Hey I'm sorry if it's a bit late but I've been busy.
Max~Chan

Word count: 718💥🥦