Love is Love

(BOLD=Bakugou thinking)
(ITALICS= Midoriya thinking)

DEKU'S P.O.V
_________________
Uraraka opened the door when Kacchan started to put his pants back on, I could barely walk anymore. Everyone was giggling as soon as they saw me holding my ass and limping. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE Y'ALL EXTRAS STARING AT?!" Kacchan yelled at everyone. He then proceeded to pick me up bridal style and jogged somewhere. "Kacchan where are we going?" I asked Kacchan. "We're going to my dorm, Nerd." He responded without looking at me. "Oh... okay then" I mumbled my face turning a bright red. We got to his dorm... my dorm. I gasped and turned so fast towards him and I had a big smile, "We share a dorm Ka-" He cut me off by asking with a smirk, "Did you finally figure out what I want, Kitty~" My face turned so red. Then I remembered when my heat would hit, "Can you wait until tomorrow?" I asked him. "Hmmmm, no I want you now Kitty~" I turned even more red when he called me kitty, to be honest it turned me on. "F-fi-fine, but don't hurt me Kacchan~" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me. "Alright then, Kitty~"

3RD P.O.V
_______________
Bakugou opened the dorm and headed to the bed, he threw Deku on the bed. "K-Kacchan?" Deku called his name concerned. Bakugou went to the restroom, "What do you want, Deku?" Bakugou yelled. "Uhhhhh.... Are you gonna...?" Deku asked. "Yeah just wait up, will you, Kitty?" Bakugou said calmly. "Alright, Kacchan" Deku said, he stripped, laid down on the bed, and stared at the ceiling. 'I wonder how it feels to be...' Deku's thoughts were interrupted by a naked Bakugou licking his neck. Deku slapped a had across his mouth to stop himself from moaning. Bakugou smirked and grabbed Deku's hand taking it away from his mouth, "Come on, I want to hear you, Kitty~"
__________________________

Okay well that's it for this chapter the next chapter will have smut, so yeah... I hope you enjoyed this one (I'll give y'all a new chapter every day until it's done).
-Max~Chan

Word count: 359💥🥦