He's My Soulmate

⚠️SMUT CHAPTER⚠️
('BOLD'= Katsuki's thinking)
('ITALICS'= Izuku's thinking)

3RD P.O.V
___________________

Bakugou grabbed Deku's hands and slowly pulled it away from Deku's mouth. As soon as Deku's hands were pinned above his head, by Bakugou, Bakugou continued to lick and suck on his neck. While Bakugou was leaving love bites, Deku was moaning quietly. Bakugou then bit down on Deku's neck, and licked Deku's blood. Deku let out a long and soft moan, turning Bakugou on. Bakugou reaches to his nightstand and opened a drawer, he took a container filled with lube. He then turned Deku onto his stomach, he put lube on two of his fingers, "Okay, Deku when it stops hurting you tell me, okay?" Deku looked back at Kacchan, with a confused face he nodded. Kacchan carefully pushed a finger coated with lube into Deku's entrance. "Mmmmmm~" Deku moaned. "Oh? You've fingered yourself before?" Deku turned a deep red, and nodded slowly. Kacchan chuckled "Okay then, let me put another one in..." Bakugou then shoved his other finger in forgetting to be careful with Deku. Deku arched his back while Bakugou shoves his fingers into Deku without any care in the world. After a while the pain in Deku became pleasure. "Mhm~... Faster~... Please... Kacchan~" Deku moaned loudly. "Ah... so, I can see it stopped hurting. Right, Kittty?" Deku nodded, Bakugou took his fingers out. Deku whimpered at the empty feeling, 'Why did Kacchan stop? Is he regretting this?' "Kacchan are you regretting this al-" Deku was asking Bakugou, but then got cut off with feeling Bakugou in him. "Ahh~ Mmm~ Nghh~ Kacchan... Faster~ Ahh~ Mhm~ ooh~" Deku was now a moaning mess, while Kacchan slammed into him. "K-Kacchan I-I'm going t-to Cum!" A few second after Deku said this, he came all over the bed. Bakugou slowly slipped out of Deku, making Deku let out a loud long moan. Bakugou then sat on the bed, grabbed Deku by the waist, and put Deku in his lap, facing Bakugou. He pushed Deku down a bit so Deku's entrance was touching Bakugou's member "Okay Deku, take in as much as you want, then move your hips." Deku then took all of Kacchan in and started to move his hips, he was trying to hit his 'sweet spot'. After a minute of Deku trying to find his 'sweet spot' he finally found it, he then started to slam Kacchan's member in him, slamming his 'sweet spot'. With each thrust Deku screamed in delight, after a while Deku and Kacchan both came. Deku got off Kacchan and laid down next to him. "Tch Kitty you made a mess." Bakugou told Deku. Deku sighed then kissed Bakugou passionately, Bakugou kissed Deku back. Deku parted away from Kacchan, he then proceeded to play with Kacchan's ears and tail. "Are you sure you wanted to do that kitty~ I'm turned on again~" Deku turned a deep red. Kacchan kissed Deku roughly. They heard a knock on the door. Bakugou ignored it, and continued to kiss Deku while jerking him off. Another knock, and another. Until it was just pounding on the door. Bakugou sighed loudly, got up put his pajamas on, and went to open the door. He opened the door and said, "Pink Cheeks, I SWEAR TO- WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Uraraka tried to look inside the dorm but Bakugou wouldn't let her. "Oh come on Bakugou I know Deku is in there! Wait...did I stop something, between you and Izuku, in the bed?" Bakugou turned into a dark red. "Uh... NO!?" Deku then moaned loudly from inside the dorm. "Oh... Ok... se y'all later, you know, after you and Deku are done!" Uraraka said while jogging away. Bakugou came into the dorm and continued to jerk Deku off. Deku moaned. When Deku was hard, Bakugou sucked Deku's member. "Mhm~" Deku moaned loudly, after a bit of Bakugou sucking his member. Around 10 minutes later Deku came in Kacchan's mouth. After they were done and while they were cleaning the mess they made, Deku noticed a red string on his pinkie. He was surprised when he saw the string, so he told Bakugou that had saw a red string connecting them. Bakugou looked at his pinkie and saw it too, they were both happy they were soulmates. But then Deku seemed sad. Bakugou asked him if something was wrong, Deku said no and that he was just tired. They went to sleep after that, but Deku couldn't forget about his mother...
_________________________

Ok I'm finally done with this chapter. Have a good day/night where ever you are! Bye!
-Max~Chan

Word count: 774💥🥦