🏳️‍🌈⚠️A/N⚠️🏳️‍🌈

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️:Mention of suicide, it's pretty personal, and it's just sad to me.

_________________________
Okay so I'm still in school, and today we were informed in first period that a sweet, kind, amazing boy committed suicide yesterday. Today nobody cared about him, to know that this is how people act when someone dies is just sad. At gym me and a friend who knew the guy, and the guy liked my friend, we were crying, and so then this girl ran up to the group I was comforting she then proceeded to take her phone out, go to Snapchat, open her friends lost, and then say, "OMG guys I got so much free clout today! I don't even know how!" In an obnoxious voice as well. We just stared at her and then I told her to leave, she looked offended, me and her argued. What caused her to leave was when I said, "can you just shut up and leave! Nobody cares about your clout! _______(the guy that committed suicide) just fucking kill himself! Oh and right on his birthday!" She looked at me then left. You see I knew him and all, but I never talked to him. I was really sad and crying a lot because this reminds me of the Sumer of 2017. I was so depressed I tried to commit suicide myself. All we know about this case is that he hanged himself on the day of his birthday. Nobody knows why. Now what I'm getting to is that, if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm a good person, friend, and listener. As All Might says, "I am here!" So I love you guys, again if you need someone to talk to, talk to me. Bye I love you guys!

-Max~Chan
______________________

-Max~Chan______________________

Word count: 300 words💥🥦