Chapter 1

Aizawa only regrets one thing. It happened two years ago, he met the vigilante called "Bunny". Named for the fact he jumped a lot and his jacket had things sticking up that looked like a rabbit's ears.

The pro-hero remembered how he was on patrol. He and another hero came across a thug ring and they went to work. They discovered the thugs carried what is now known as trigger. Aizawa had just turned the thugs over and spotted a cat. The small feline was adorable, but obviously a young kitten. Aizawa merely wanted to raise the kitten but upon stepping closer, the kitten skittered off.

Aizawa was lead into an alleyway, to which he found the vigilante slumped over, bleeding. "Oi, can you stand." He asked the figure, who looked up at him. "Don't worry about me, go do your job hero" The small man said, but Aizawa realized. 'This is a kid'. Aizawa had no idea how to react for moment, and in that moment someone else came out of the alley. The man chuckled and went to stab the underground hero in the eye, but the vigilante kicked the man's arm, Aizawa hearing a crack from the movement. He saw the vigilante grimace and put weight onto the other side of his body. Aizawa realized the boy was stabbed in the leg, but sliced in the abdomen.

Aizawa quickly apprehended the attacker, but as he turned around to grab the kid with is scarf; they were gone.

-

Now it was today, attack of the USJ. Aizawa sighed, trying to keep his breathing steadied. He was bleeding out and one of his students; or was it?, had brought him to the front of the stairs. Present Mic had just released a screech, halting any villains from going up the stairs. All of his students were at the door, just behind him. Aizawa sat up slightly, clutching his capture weapon around his torso to stop the bleeding. When he looked down, he saw green eyes, brightly colored in a toxic manner. They were staring down the 'Nomu' and Shigaraki. In a flash, Bunny was at the end of the stairs to right behind the Nomu, which had a knife embedded in it's brain.

The blood splattered over the concrete, the Nomu letting out an inhuman shriek. Bunny flipped around the monster, eyes tracing its body as the knife was pulled around. The vigilante lept around, keeping out of the Nomu's grasp and injuring it further. Shigiraki let out an angry scream, attempting to go attack the vigilante. In response Bunny launched a knife into the villains hand, right in a spot where it wouldn't injure but it would hurt like a bitch. Shigaraki stood back, scratched his neck with the non bleeding hand and commanded Kurogiri to have them leave. Bunny had left a finishing blow on the Nomu, it now laying on the ground lifeless but surprisingly not surrounding in blood. Aizawa watched as the vigilante went into rubble and didn't return.

The underground hero looked around and saw only 3 students faced injuries, Aizawa's son Shinso had a blade wound not deep, but it was long, Bakugo had over used his quirk so his hands were slightly charred. But the last student, it was Tsuyu, her tongue was bleeding and had been in salt water. None were terrible injuries, but they were escorted to the hospital anyways. Shinso had been placed with Aizawa in an ambulance; Present Mic tagging along. The other ambulance housed Bakugo, Tsuyu and Midnight. The two teacher's not part of the event were there for observing over the injured. Only Thirteen was alone, their injuries making EMTs swarm them trying to help, leaving no room for civilians.

At the hospital, Aizawa was made into a mummy. His son watched him worriedly, but remained neutral in this ordeal. Recovery Girl had came in and healed his face and arms; but told Aizawa he needed more energy to be healed completed. He gladly accepted his eye drops before heading to bed. Aizawa sighed, gave into rest as a blanket was draped over him.

-

He was tapped on the forearm, which woke him immediately. "Hi.... Eraser." A timid voice said, Aizawa turned to it. There in a rolly chair sat Bunny. Aizawa's eyes gaped, he wouldn't expect the vigilante to visit him. "I uh.. W-wanted to give you information o-on the USJ villains." Bunny stammered, using a gloved hand to prop a notebook in front of the injured man. Bunny gave a shaky smile, but said something that didn't fit the expression "I'm sorry I couldn't save you..."