Chapter 20

Suki sighed happily, glad to be out of her house for awhile. She first had school and work, which she went to everyday, but her parents allowed her to be out longer to go to the beach. She never really liked it, other then the fact that she sometimes found cool shells she could paint. But it didn't matter! As long as Bakugo was at least somewhat quiet then it could be written off as a successful trip.

She happily walked down to the beach, her flats slapping against the pavement. A small melody escaped her lips as she fumbled with her hoodie pocket. Her eyes drifted to a splotch of green and black, causing her to smile. "Zu-Chan!" She shouted, waving over the boy shyly.

"Ah, hey Suki! Did you pack a swimsuit or beach wear?" He asked, pulling on the sleeves of his hoodie

"Oh I just have shorts and an old t-shirt, I'll be good. I brought snacks for you guys when you take a break from sparring." She replied, taking a space next to him as they started walking.

"Rini and Kacchan are gonna duke it out, aren't they..." Midoriya sighed, his head hanging lower.

A small giggle escaped the older's lips, "Yep! They really are. You know how feisty they are." she lightly elbowed Midoriya in the arm.

The two friends kept walking down to the beach, feeling smiley and happy despite their anxious personalities. The walk seemed shorter with a friend by their side.

-

"YOU WANNA GO BLUEBIRD?!?" The heard the familiar voice of the blond yelling. The two exchanged tired looks as the saw then blond teen launched over the other's shoulders. They suppressed a few giggles at the fact the boy got a mouth full of sand.

"Katsuki, Rini!" Suki shouted, running up to the pair as she kicked her flats off into her hands, shrugging off her other clothing.

"So Kacchan! What do you want to do?" Midoriya asked, stretching his limbs as Suki sat on a nearby half wall.

He greenette charged forwards as the blond did, dodging a punch to the gut. He quickly jumped backwards, crouching down and shrinking into his hoodie. Bakugo did the same, his foot slightly askew. Midoriya took the opening as it came as his pinned the other boy's torso to the ground.

The blond grinned as he got up, explosions igniting at his palms as Midoriya shook his head. "Mnnnnnn No quirks, I don't need more scars." He commented, a slight grin crossing his face,

The blond paled, looking guiltily at Midoriya. The smaller teen took it as a chance to strike again, landing a flying kick against the other's chest. Bakugo landed with an 'oof', looking up confusedly.

"Don't have your thoughts distract you Kacchan, mental battles can be the hardest but getting past them can be the most rewarding." The greenette recommended, helping the other up with a hand.

And that's how they continued their afternoon, Bakugo against Midoriya, never winning, Bakugo against Rini, sometimes winning. Midoriya teaching Suki a few fighting strategies and the works. One round of Midoriya and Rini, ending in a tie

They all tiredly collapsed on the sand, waves brushing against the curly hair of Midoriya and Rini. The group let out small laughs as Suki got up to fetch her bag, filled with food and a few drinks. They looked over the setting sun as they ate, the cafe workers all leaning onto one another. The time clicked to 10:30 pm, hearing the shouts of way to familar voices.

Midoriya's face changed to a bored scowl, already done seeing the Yamada-Aizawa family this week. Aizawa lead them onto the beach, instantly noticing the group off to the side.

"Bakugo, Midoriya. You shouldn't be at the beach without adult superbision this late." The man scowled, glaring at the teens.

"Suki is a year off of being an adult! And Rini is whatever fuckin age over her." Bakugo swore, chugging down a water bottle.

"True, I'm an adult. Alas you small children shall never know my age!" Rini said cockly, causing Midoriya to snap up instantly

"24" He said, looking the blue haired person directly in the tri-colored eyes.

"Do I want to know why you know that?" Rini asked, slightly concerned to which Midoriya shook his head.

The blond and purple haired boy finally making it down the steps, looking at the group at Aizawa was now in.

"Eh, why is the purple fucker with you Sensei?" Bakugo asked, having a glare down with Shinso.

"Don't call my son that. If you mention this at school I will expel you." Aizawa replied, giving a tired glare

They stayed silent for a moment, before Midoriya stretched up and removed his hoodie, throwing it near Suki's bag. He stretched out his muscles, approaching the water and wading out into it. Shinso couldn't help but stare at the muscular back, removing the unnessasary items and following the boy out into the waves.

The pair treaded water near each other, Midoriya looking up to the stars. "Those are pretty, huh?" Shinso asked, swimming closer to the greenette. Midoriya slowly nodded, nervously moving his hand into the other's free one. They hid it under the water, the smaller too embarrassed to anything more.

"Am I going to fast for you?" Shinso asked quietly, squeezing the other's hand. Midoriya looked at him for a moment, before lacing their legs together which pulled both of them down into the water. Midoriya kept his eyes closed, peppering kissing on the other's face. He let the other's body go, drifting away from him and going up to the surface.

"D-does,,,, D-does that-t ans-wer y-your question?" He stuttered out as Shinso came to his level, a stunned expression on his face. It glowed a warm red, Shinso lacing their fingers together again. "I think it did Mido, I think it did.

-

Yamada happily walked down to the shore, looking at his son and what he guessed was his boyfriend. He felt something hit his foot, and he looked down. A black and white painted chest piece floated there, a pawn.

---------------------------------------

Discord: https://discord.gg/sk9fHaz

Yell at me in my server so I write