Chapter 23

Ashido stretched onstage, a cheeky grin plastered on her face. Her hands fiddled with her uniform, pulling the long sleeves and pants.

Kurorio stood on the other side, staring her down and pulling back his silver hair.

"And begin!" Midnight said, a crack of her whip. Ashido quickly coated herself in acid, making it so Kurorio couldn't touch her even with his quirk.

Ashido started to close in on the boy, bringing acid with her. The silver haired boy slipped out as she closed in on him, landing a kick on her back and causing her to tumble out. She coughed, trying to stand up, overuse getting to her. A stretcher came forwards and got her, taking her out of the arena.

Sero congratulated her as she passed in the hallways, her giving a droopy grin and wave. Sero walked up the steps, a bright smile on his face. Momo had taken off her outer jacket and wore a tank top, falling into a fighting position.

"Both from hero class 1-A ITS MOMO AND SERO!! she asked me to refer to her as that by the way!" Present Mic yelled, spinning around in his chair.

They both charged forwards, Momo creating a large staff that Sero's tape wound around. The boy was pulled forward, where Momo intercepted him with a kick to the stomach. He tried the same tactic, Momo ducking and twacking him with the pole. Sero fell to the hard ground, unconcious.

Midnight waved her whip around after ten seconds, signaling that Sero was down for the count.

-

"So you are the one who has been stalking me?" Bunny asked as he put some bruise cream on his shoulder, wincing from where it hit the wall.

"Sure, you can call it that kid." Pawn replied, standing watch at the edge of the ally.

"Don't call me kid, the name is Bunny." He growled, glaring at the vigilante near him.

"Nah, too generic . How about... oh what was it? Zu-Chan?" The person turned around, the wide grin on the mask glowing.

Bunny stood up quickly. Taking his hand out of the hoodie and placing a knife into it. He pointed it at the fig haired girl.

She put her hands up in a playful fashion. "Woah, woah woahhhh no need to get violent~ After all, I wonder what would happen to dear Suki." A phone buzzed from the pocket of her checkered shorts.

Pawn pulled out the phone, taking her other hand to her mask, a click coming from it.

"Heya Suki!" A familiar voice chirped, the mask falling into Pawn's free hand. Bunny felt his hand get tense, looking at the tri-colored eyes of his boss.

"Yea I'm still out. Oh! I ran into Zu-Chan, say hi Zuku." Rini instructed, a evil grin on their face as they looked at Bunny.

"H-Hi Suki." He greeted, hearing one back from the tired sounding girl. Rini finished their conversation, before turning back to Bunny.

Bunny looked at them for a moment, letting out a sigh. "You are a complete asshole Rini, also how do you get your hair like that?" He huffed, rolling his shoulder.

"Temporary hair dye and straightener my dear! I'm going to change too, can I get a ride by the way?" They asked with a smile, looking innocent again.

"Yea yea, okay. I'm guessing you're able to take that stuff out easily?" Bunny guessed, slipping the hoodie off of his head.

"Yea, here let me help you too." They smiled, particles of her quirk dispersing into the air, carrying color particals out of both their hair. They regained the familiar greens and blue, sending the two in the alley coughing.