Chapter 8

Shinso had been taken back to UA. His uniform was folded in his hands and he was in the outfit Midoriya gave him. Aizawa had given a few suspicious looks at him when he first arrived, but that died down to just the occasional glance. His parents were busy filling out a few dozen reports for the USJ, which Aizawa groaned about. Yamada had taken to idly chatting about how adorable Nezu's student was, which Shinso paid full attention to. Nezu was sipping on his tea listening to Yamada and then the mouse let out what seemed to be a groan. He was holding a notebook with gloves on, looking over the information. "This vigilante. He gets on my nerves to no end.He has been active for what? Two years now? The only step we have gotten closer in his capture is that one time he was gravely injured during a battle. But he managed to escape the bindings we had him in!" The principal complained. "Yo, Uhhhn Nezu you know my kid is here right?" Yamada causily slid in, not wanting the principal to break something. "Yea, I know. I wish Izuku was here though. Wait.. Why can't I call him in again?" Nezu asked to nobody in particular. His question was soon answered by Recovery Girl "Because he shouldn't have to deal with taking down a vigilante. I mean why do you guys care about Bunny so much anyways?" Nezu looked up from the notebook and had a blank face for a moment. "Why does Bunny care so much about us?" He asked back, gaining the first-year teachers attention.

"Think about it, he has seen or helped us 18 times now. Most of those being you Aizawa, so why does he care about you so much? None of this makes any sense to me anymore! I think... Bunny could just be trying to save us from someone." Nezu stated before turning to Shinso. "Shinso, have you ever met Bunny?" The teen gave a flabbergasted noise from being pulled into the conversation. "Uhh I saw him at USJ and the Hospital, but I never talked to him." He answered honestly. A ding was heard from a computer, that belonged to Nezu. The principal pulled up the message, gaping for a moment before turning to everyone.

'Nice job Nezu, you are getting closer to who I am. It's a shame that when you figure out I will be gone huh? -Bunny'

Ectoplasm stood up from his seat, quickly standing up to go and track down the message. "What? Bunny sent this from our wifi, I'm guessing he used something we couldn't track and he destroyed it. The signal is already gone." Shinso kept staring at the message, wondering what he had just witnessed. "Ugh, let's leave Zashi, Hitoshi. This paperwork is done so I want to nap." Aizawa groaned, causing the family to stand up. "Have a good day sir!" Shinso shouted while bowing, heading to the door. Yamada picked up the injured man, easily pulling him out of the room. Yamada chatted happily not expecting many answers from the tired pair. As Shinso opened the passenger door for his dad to be placed in he saw someone running by. Yamada also saw them and shouted out, the person looking over and waving. The person dropped what they were carrying and he scrambled to pick them up. Shinso went over and recognized it as the boy he fell in love with. "O-H, hi Midoriya! What are you doing here so late?" He tried acting casually while picking up a book. The boy knelt onto the ground and took out his phone, typing something as fast as he could. 'I wanted to return all these textbooks to Nezu. Also had to give Nezu a piece of pie I made but forgot to give him this morning" Shinso nodded after he read the message, quickly helping the smaller teen put the books into a stack. "Well have a good night Midoriya." He said while leaning to hand the boy the books. The smaller teen looked up and their noses brushed together. Shinso backed up slightly and helped the smaller teen up before running off.

He leaned onto the car, panting slightly as he held a slight smile. "Oh who was that? And why is your face so pink?" Yamada chirped starting the car as his son climbing in. "It was Midoriya.." He said tiredly leaning back on his seat. He felt his dad's glare land on him while he rushed to put his seatbelt on. "Oh,ok! I guess tired yourself running back here huh?" Yamada asked without realising that his son was blushing. "Yep! Just tired myself running." He stated while slinking in his seat to avoid the glare his father was sending him. "Well, I guess we will focus on the running part of training next time. Sense you are so tired after running 20 meters." Aizawa said in cocky tone. "No thanks, I'm just dehydrated today." He said staring outside the window looking at the passing buildings. Yamada turned on a radio, happily letting out a held breath when he found a pop channel.