Chapter 3

Nezu sighed as he headed to the teacher's lounge. Inside Aizawa was looking in the filing cabinet, unaware of the mouse behind him. Nezu cleared his throat, causing Aizawa to look behind him. "Trying to look up Midoriya's profile?" He mouse asked with a smirk. Aizawa stared for a moment and nodded, giving an unimpressed look. Nezu sighed, went over to his desk and pulled out a lime green notebook. He handed it to Aizawa and motioned for him to open it. "He's quirkless?" The underground hero asked, while resting a finger on the pages edge. Nezu nodded "Go ahead and read it. There is only 3 pages anyways, I don't know anything other then the basics myself." Nezu sighed out while walking to his tea kettle. "Just put it back in my desk in this room." The mouse stated walking out of the room.

-

Student Name: Midoriya Izuku

Student Schedule: Remains with Nezu from 7:45 to 10:45. Leaves for all student lunch periods. Returns at 1:45 and finishes school at 3:45

Quirk: None, Quirkless

Age and DOB: 15, July 15 XXXX

Emergency Contacts: Nezu: XXX-XXX

Address: Ushiwata, Apartment B, Home 1025

Medical Issues: PTSD, Depression, Severe Anxiety, Select Muteness, Attempted Suicide  6 times

Appearance:

Hair: Green with black, Curly

Eyes: Green

Height: 158 centimeters hah I'm short

Blood Type: O

-

As Aizawa read over the first page he gaped, not expecting this. His schedule was weird but made it so he avoided contact with many people. The boy had an hour long commute to his apartment, and Nezu was his only contact. He assumed the kid had seen this file, looking at the writing near where his height was. His thoughts led back to when this damned flower crown was placed on his head. The boy was obviously smart and strong, but he wondered how long it would be until the boy gave up. The pro was surprised they boy didn't already give up, so something must be happening behind the scenes? Right? The underground hero thought back to this morning, the kid was comfortable with Bakugo. The student known for being brash, rude and a powerhouse got along with this anxiety ridden, depressed smart teen. It didn't make sense and Aizawa became determined to figure out this problem child.

But for now he set down the folder in one of Nezu's many desks, and went to his own. As he powered on his computer a notification from the police department came up. It was an email sending the information from the notebook to him, telling him to inform the students of the quirks and people. Towards the end, they attached Bunny's file, as the information was renewed. As he clicked the file, it showed the information of all of Bunny's battles. The only one were someone was terribly injured as an opponent was the USJ. That had been the most blood the vigilante shed, and it wasn't even on a humane person. Upon continuing to read the information, it showed a list of heros Bunny had interacted with, or those who tried to capture him.

Endeavor: 1

Backdraft: 1

Death Arms: 1

Kamui Woods: 1

Best Jeanist: 1

Ingenium: 1

Midnight: 2

Snipe: 2

Hawks: 2

Present Mic: 5

Eraserhead: 7

And holy shit, Eraser just realized how weird Bunny was. He obviously favored Present Mic and Eraserhead as heros, but for what reason? He had met Bunny the most times, but it was during a place where the kid couldn't easily be caught. Examples: Eraser was injured during a battle so Bunny could easily escape, too many fights happening at once so the heroes were glad for some back up, Eraser couldn't move because of bloody injuries and then he saw Bunny again but couldn't move. Aizawa groaned in annoyance, but thought of a way to use it to his advantage. He could totally lure out Bunny. But he wasn't going to do that. Why? Oh just because Bunny had taken out so many abusers, rapists, thieves, drug dealers and a bunch of other shitty people to the point it made life interesting.