Chapter 2~ Have Been Forgotten

Dabi's POV-

I walked into a bar, and sat on a bar stool.
"Beer." I said simply to the bartender, they nodded and handed me a beer. There was a band playing, I recognized the song they were singing. It was the broken hearts club by gnash, I loved that song.
"We're the let-down, we're the lied-to, where the lost go and it finds you
Where the lonely make the lonely feel less lonely, and we're dyin' to
Invite you to stay, and take away the pain
'Cause misery loves company, so hey, what do you say?" The lead singer sang.
"There pretty good, huh?" The bartender said, gesturing towards the band.
"Yeah, Who are they?" I asked, turning my attention to the bartender.
"Athazagoraphobia." The bartender replied simply, I nodded.
Time Skip
I was still at the bar, just listening to the band and drinking. I have a high alcohol tolerance so I wasn't drunk yet.
"So if you wanna piss off your parents
Date me to scare them
Show them you're all grown up
If long hair and tattoos are what attract you
Baby, then you're in luck
And I know it's just a phase
You're not in love with me
You wanna piss off your parents, baby
Piss off your parents
That's alright with me" The lead singer sang, the rest of the band joining in unison in the middle. Eventually the bar was about to close. I went up to the band, whom was packing up.

Shigaraki's POV-

I was helping Toga pack up her electric guitar, was I saw a man with black hair, and burns covering half his face and neck. Toga helped me pick up the drum kit.
"I enjoyed the show tonight." He stated, Toga smiled and let go of the drum kit which made me loose my grip, and it fell on my foot.
"Awww Thanks." Toga said to the man.
"Shit." I mumbled, Toga started to talk to the man.
"Yo, Toga help me with this why don't ya," Jin said, packing up some instruments.
"Ok," Toga agreed, walking over to Jin.
"I guessing you're the lead singer." The man guessed, I nodded simply. He reminded of my childhood friend Touya.
"What's you're name?" The man asked, I rolled my eyes unnoticeably.
"Shigaraki Tomura." I answered, handing an electric guitar to Jin.
"What's you're name?" I asked,
"Dabi." The man said simply,
"Shigaraki, I have to tell you something." I heard someone ask, I turned around to see Toga standing right behind me. Which scared the shit out of me.
"Toga, don't sneak up on me like that." I said, she seemed unphased.
"I have to tell you something." She said once more, I nodded.
"Well I kinda got us evicted from the apartment, because the landlord found out we are villains." Toga said, loud enough for Dabi to here.
"What the fuck Toga?!" I yelled, there was no one else in the bar besides Dabi.
"We can't let anyone know!" I shouted at her, she looked down.
"Sorry Shigaraki-kun." Toga apologised, I shook my head.
"Dabi, if you tell anyone you're never gonna see the light of day ag-" I was cut off by Dabi.
"Can I join?" Dabi asked, I looked at him in shook.
"Yeah sure." I responded,

Dabi's POV-

Shigaraki went back to putting instruments up. He reminded me a lot of my childhood friend Tenko.

-575 words-