Chapter 8~I'll Never Stop Loving You

Two years later

Shigaraki's POV-

I was sitting at the bar, we usually preformed at, when Dabi came up to me.
"Come on," He said, walking out the door. I followed him, wondering where the hell we were going.
"Dabi, where are we going?" I asked, he didn't respond just kept walking.
"Get in." He said simply, opening his car door. I listened and got in the car, so did he.
"Where are we going?" I asked once more.
"We are going on a road trip." Dabi informed me, I tried to get out of the car but Dabi put child lock on it.
"Damn it." I said, Dabi smirked at me. I gave up on trying to get out, and just turned on the radio.

           Time Skip

Dabi was driving on the intersection, when one of my favorite songs came on the radio. Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana.
"Load up on guns, bring your friends. It's fun to lose and to pretend. She's over-bored and self-assured. Oh no, I know a dirty word" The radio sang, I turned up the volume.
"With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us. A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido. Yeah, hey." I sang in unison with the radio.
"I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been. And always will until the end." Dabi, the radio, and I sang in unison. I smiled, Dabi looked at me for a second.
"Aw you're actually enjoying yourself." Dabi said happily, I tried to stop smiling but failed.

-286 words-