Chapter 7~Actoins Speak Louder Then Words

Dabi's POV-

"Tomura can I talk to you in private." I asked the shorter male, he turned around to look at me and nodded. We walked off into a different room.
"What's up?" Tomura asked, I was really nervous.
"......" I didn't respond, I was trying to talk the words just weren't coming out. So I decided actions speak louder then words. That's when I pressed my lips against Tomura's, which caused him to squeal out of shock. He gave into the kiss making it more passionate, though his lips are chapped they're surprisingly soft. I put my arms around him, pulling him closer to me.
"Shigaraki-kun I have a quest-" I heard someone say before they cut them self off. Tomura and I pulled away from the kiss at the same time. I turned around and saw Toga standing in the doorway.
"Awwwwwwww." She squealed, I smiled slightly.
"Are you to a thing now?!" Toga asked, she looked like she was about to explode.
"Are we?" Tomura asked me quietly.
"Do you want us to be?" I questioned him quietly, he nodded.
"Yes we are a thing now." I answered Toga, which caused her to let out an ear piercing squeal.
"What's all the commotion about?" Twice asked, walking into the room.
"Shigadabi, is canon!" Toga yelled,
"Wait Dabi, really?" Twice questioned, I put my fingers under Tomura's chin lifting his chin up. Then kissing his chapped, yet soft lips. Twice and Toga started fangirling like crazy.
"It's canon!" Twice yelled,

-253 words-