Chapter 4~ I wasn't enough

Shigaraki's POV-

The band and I finished the show, and went back stage.
"Dabi, you were great out there." Toga complemented, packing away her electric guitar.
"Thanks," Dabi said, smiling.
"Let's get some drinks on me." Jin suggested, everyone nodded and headed to the bar for a few drinks. The bartender had just closed the bar so we were the only ones in there.
"4 beers Kurogiri." Jin said, Kurogiri handed each of us a beer. Everyone started to talk to each other.
"Tomura you ok?" Dabi asked, looking at me with concern. I nodded.
"You haven't said a thing since the show." Dabi continued, I shrugged.
"Just thinking." I responded, hopping Dabi would just leave it at that.
"What were you thinking about?" Dabi asked, I sighed.
"Something that happened a long time ago it's not important." I stated, looking down at the counter.
"Ok..." Dabi said, leaving it alone.

    Time Skip of 3 months

Dabi's POV-

"Alright the bars closing everyone out." The bartender Kurogiri said, leading everyone out of the bar. I went backstage with the rest of the band.
"Tomura can you help me with this?" I asked gesturing towards the drum kit.
"Do it yourself fucking patchwork." Tomura said rudely, walking to the bar and ordering a drink.
"What's up with Tomura?" I said, to Toga and Twice.
"He probably had a flashback in the middle of the show again." Toga said casually, I tilted my head.
"But why does he have to be so cold all the time?" I asked,
"Everyone's got a reason for being the way they are. He's been through some shit that made him cold." Toga stated, shrugging.
"Life's been cruel to him." Jin said, I decided I wanted to find out more about his past, so I walked to the bar where he was sitting and sat down next to him.
"Hey," I greeted simply, he nodded towards me before taking a swig of the beer he had.
"Do you mind telling me more about your past?" I questioned, I saw Tomura's breath quicken. He started to hold his head, his eyes filled with trauma.
"Tomura what's wrong?" I asked, he started to shake.
"I wasn't enough, I wasn't enough, I wasn't enough, I wasn't enough." He kept mumbling over and over again. Toga must've heard the commotion, because I saw her walking towards me and Tomura.
"What happened?" She asked, I shrugged.
"I don't know, I just asked him about his past an-" Toga cut me off.
"You did what?!" She shouted slightly, Tomura was getting worse. Toga hugged Tomura.
"Shhhhh it'll be ok....he's not here anymore....he can't get you now..." Toga reassured him, Tomura was slowly calming down.

-455 words-