Chapter 10~Strangers again

Kurogiri's POV-

I was cleaning off some glasses behind the bar, when people started yelling.
"WHERES THE BAND?!" Some drunk person in the crowd of people yelled.
"They broke up the band." I said simply to the crowd of people. I miss them, I thought to myself.

Toga's POV-

I was sitting on my couch in my apartment.
"I miss them." I whispered to myself. The band has been broken up for almost a month now, and none of us have talked to each other since.

Twice's POV-

I was making ramen.
"I miss them to much." I said to myself, this was the only thing I was sure of. Why did we even break up the band in the first place? I thought to myself.

Dabi's POV-

"I miss Tomura. I miss the band." I said to the therapist, that was taking notes on a notepad.
"I wish I could just bring myself to talk to them." I stated. Ever since the band broke up, I've been extremely unstable so I have to go to therapy. It's like the band was the only thing keeping me sane. I lost the person I loved the most. I lost the only friends I ever had. I lost everything.

Shigaraki's POV-

"As much as I hate to admit it, I miss Dabi. I miss the band. I let a stupid girl get in between Dabi and i's relationship." I said to myself, with a knife in my hand. I know I shouldn't do it, but it's the only way I can feel something. I've become so numb. I put away the knife and grabbed my phone which was on the floor next to where I was sitting.
"Ways to cope with a break up." I said aloud, typing the exact words I said into google.
"1. Write or talk it out." I read aloud, I shook my head. Ever since I was a kid I've hated talking about my feelings, because of the fear of being judged.
"2. Take care of your body." I continued, I shook my head. I've never even cared enough about myself to try and take care of myself.
"3. Get active." I read aloud, I shook my head once more. I've never been the most active person.
"4. Remind yourself of all the good aspects in your life." I continued, again I shook my head. All the good aspects in my life are gone now. I broke up with all the good aspects in my life.
"5. Do things you love." I read aloud, I sighed. I loved talking to Dabi. I loved singing with the band. I loved being with the band.
"6. Try an 'obsession diet." I continued, I shook my head once more. I've never been the best, when it comes to eating on a usual schedule.

Dabi's POV-

"7. Give back." I read aloud, I was looking at my phone for ways to cope with a breakup. I just got out of my therapy session.
"8. Focus on your best qualities." I read out loud, I sighed. I have no good qualities, I thought to myself.
"9. Know it's okay to rely on your friends." I continued, I shook my head. All my friends are strangers again.

After all that time bonding with them, after all those amazing memories. After all those struggles we went through with each other. After all that time, we're strangers again.

-582 words-
Sorry there were so many POV changes.