Chapter 11~A plead for forgiveness

Shigaraki's POV-

"Ugh, screw this." I said to myself, decaying a piece of paper. I was trying to write a song to sing at the bars talent show. I thought it would be a good way to get my mind off of the band breaking up.
          Time Skip
"Finally." I said aloud, I finally finished writing the song. I smiled to myself, checking the time. My phone read 12:00.
"12:00 at night? How long have I been working on this song?" I asked myself, I decided to go to bed and get some rest since the talent show was the next day.
             Time Skip
"Next up is Shigaraki Tomura!" Kurogiri announced, I walked on to the stage.
"Hey, isn't that the lead singer of that band that used to play here?" Someone in the crowd asked, I nodded slowly. I took a deep breath, I haven't sang in a month. I started mentally panicking. I took another deep breath.
"I fake a smile everyday. I tell them I'm okay. But I'm not alright. My life is like a forever night. I try to find the light, but it seems hopeless. It's a seemingly endless thread. I might as well be dead. I think I'm going a little manic. A little pathetic." I sang, I saw the door to the bar open out of the corner of my eye. Then I saw who entered the bar, it was Dabi.

Dabi's POV-

I entered the bar, I missed the bar. I heard someone singing so naturally I looked to the stage to see who it was. To my surprise, it was Tomura.
"The Love I once had is now, Forever dead. Crying myself to sleep every night is hard. My feelings always bombard me. I should've believed you. Now I need you. Please come back, and fix my aching heart. It hurts like a knife, I stabbed my own back. I need you in my life." Tomura sang, looking directly at me. A few people turned to me, noticing that Tomura was looking at me. Tomura walked off the stage, and Kurogiri announced the next person. Tomura made his way to me, a few people were watching. Tomura started to run towards me, once he got close enough he hugged me tightly.
"I'm so sorry. I should've believed you. That was so stupid of me." Tomura apologized, not letting go of me.
"Shhhh.... it's fine..." I reassured him, I was just happy to see him again.
"It's not okay, all this is my fault. I missed you so much Dabi." Tomura stated, pulling away from the hug slightly and looking at me with his beautiful ruby eyes.
"I missed you too Tomura." I responded, cupping his face. We stared at each other for what felt like a century, before I closed the gap in between our faces and pressed my lips against his.
"I love you." I said, before kissing him again.
"I love you too." He responded, I put my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me. Kurogiri came up to us, with a motherly look.
"Alright that's enough you two." Kurogiri said, me and Tomura pulled away from each other.
"If you want to do that get you're horny asses a room." Kurogiri continued, I snickered a bit from that statement.
"Soo....." I looked down at Tomura's eyes. They were always so mesmerizing to me, the way they sparkled in the sunlight the way they shimmered when he's happy.
"Do you want to get back together..?" Tomura asked, looking up at me.
"Of course." I responded, smiling.

-625 words-
So the song Shigaraki wrote in this chapter, I wrote that all by myself.sooo. It's probably crap. Sorry. Ok I'll leave now.