Chapter 12~Stuff was said that I regret

Tomura's POV-

Dabi and I walked up to the door of Toga's apartment, I took a deep breath before knocking. The door flung open.
"Hello what's u-" Toga cut her self off, noticing me and Dabi were the people standing in front of her.
"Oh- what do you want..?" Toga asked, looking a little heart broken.
"Please hear me out." I started, she nodded.
"Stuff was done and said that I regret, please please pleasssee forgive me." I begged, looking at her with pleading eyes.
"I want the band to get back together." I finished, the band was my only happiness. Without it life was just a pit of hell.
"I missed you so much!" Toga said, hugging me. Typically I would push her away, but this time I hugged her back.
"So do you want to join the band again?" I asked, hopping that she would say yes.
"Of course!" Toga stated, hugging me way tighter then before. I felt like I was gonna pass out.
"To tight. Room spinning. Getting dark." I said, with pauses in between each statement.
"Oh sorry." Toga apologised, letting go of me.
"It's fine," I said, leaning on Dabi for support.
"Guess we should go beg and plead for Twice to join too." Dabi said, I nodded.
"Well come back here when you're done!" Toga stated, I nodded before walking down the hall with Dabi.
            Time Skip
"Twice pleassseee." I was on my hands and knees begging Twice to join. Literally.
"I don't know man..." Twice said, unsure.
"Pleasssee. I'll do anything, please." I begged, I looked up at Twice he rolled his eyes.
"Fine, I'll join," Twice finally agreed, I got up quickly.
"Yay." I said, smiling brightly. We all headed to Toga's apartment, knowing that we would never break up again. I was content knowing that I'll never be alone again.

-332 words-
Annnnd that's it for this story, I have mixed emotions if I liked or hated this story. Oh well. Bye.