Chapter 9~I Hate You

Dabi's POV-

I was sitting backstage with Twice, when a girl came up to me.
"Hi," She said shyly, I nodded in response.
"Can I get a picture with you?" She asked, I nodded. She pulled out her phone and took a picture. She turned to me and pulled me into a kiss.
"Thanks." She said, before walking off.
"Who was that?" Tomura asked, walking up to me.
"Fan." I stated simply, Tomura nodded in reply.
"Then why did she kiss you?" Tomura questioned, I rolled my eyes.
"I don't know." I stated, that's when the girl came back.
"I'm his girlfriend." She said, putting her arms around me.
"What..?" Tomura said weakly, it looked as if just his heart shattered into pieces.
"Tomura it's not what you think." I insisted, trying to pry to girl off of me. The girl pulled me into another kiss.
"See you later babe~" She said before walking off, I saw tears run down Tomura's face. I walked over him.
"Tomura it's not what you think." I insisted once more.
"Get away from me!" Tomura yelled, backing away from me.
"Tomura, She was lying." I stated, walking towards Tomura.
"I hate you." Tomura said simply, I stopped.
"Do you really think I would cheat on you?!" I yelled, getting a little pissed off.
"I don't know anymore!" Tomura yelled back,
"Well if you can't even trust me, I quit!" I shouted a him,
"Fine leave then. I don't need you anyway!" Tomura yelled, I walked off out of the bar.

Shigaraki POV-

"Stupid Dabi. Stupid girl. Stupid emotions. Stupid world. My heart became as  cold as it was before. I started to cry, he sounded like my father. I just broke up with the one thing, that was keeping me alive. Now I have no purpose.

-304 words-