The Dark Alley

10:56pm/21.09.2019/London, United Kingdom.

"Did you bring the money?" Whispered a voice in the shadows as soon as Anna entered this dark alleyway and looked for him.

The dark shade of the night is covering his torso, only his legs are to be seen.

Holding the burden in her heart, trying her best to sink down her emotions, she faces the blackmailer.

This trauma has been going on for a rather long time now, her heart shattered due to this backstab coming from someone so important to her.

She doesn't feel capable of picking up the pieces and shape it whole again.

Answering with a low tone suppressing emotion, Anna cites. "Yes yes. How many times do I need to bring you money until you disappear forever?"

After that sentence, a tear forced out from her eye even though she didn't want it too.

This sure has been an emotionally tiring situation and to say such a sentence to someone of which she planned to grow old with? What a shame.

The reply from the blackmailer standing seemingly 6 foot tall in the shadows is a little bit long, but no doubt swift as he wants to get this over with before anyone catches them. "Just shut the hell up and give the money, or else I'll tap this button right here."

He lifts his smartphone and shows a strongly inappropriate picture of her and threatens under a thicker but yet weaseling tone. "And the entire internet will see these amazing pictures. I'd like to be there and see how everyone you know reacts to this sort of shame."

Another tear fell from her eye, then the other and then the next. Let's just say that a freak accident left her with one functioning eye as a result, the left one has been surgically removed.

Trying to convince him to stop robbing her out of money, Anna explains a burden. "But I'm getting into debt everywhere! Friends, family, coworkers, bank. I can't keep borrowing money and I can't keep lying to people. Ple...."

Out of a sudden, her sentence was roughly interrupted a split second before it reached an end.

Of course she was interrupted from the blackmailer trying his best not to yell, whispering under a harshly projected tone. "Look I don't give a damn about your life and just want the money, do you have it or not?"

"To think, we could have had a long happy life together." Her nose started getting red because of the overall sad and traumatic situation.

A situation in which she was forced to face for the fourth time now because of this same retard of a person, she feels worn out.

Worn out mentally, emotionally and financially so she asks. "Why did you scoop so low?"

...

"God Damnit, the match is about to start." He whispers to himself, trying the absolute best to speed walk through the crowd of people.

All of which are rushing to see the legendary match between the Masked Crusher and Brian Gale.

Both of which are heavyweight Boxers, both of them with a history of continuous victories.

Failure was never an option for them and they never stumbled upon it ever since they started their boxing career. Who wins tonight, defines the best fighter in London.

"I can't be late again, or I'll get disqualified for sure this time. Brian Gale's Manager is looking for any small excuses to make me tap out before the fight starts." Of course he didn't say those sentences out loud, didn't whisper them either.

Just thought about them, with his identity as a secret running around yapping about his secret boxing career would be a strongly dumb move.

"If I start running I can be there just in time." He whispered, convincing himself towards a more positive thought, but yet again is it wise to run through a crowd?

An absolute corner of a second before running, his head subconsciously turned to the left because of simply feeling safer when knowing his surroundings.

What caught his eye right away, is a rather interesting female characteristic. Her rose red hair which reached to the middle of her waist got his attention as it shone under the stunning moonlight.

"What could this lady be possibly doing so late at night in this empty alley? Isn't she aware of the rape sprees through big matches?" He thought to himself, feeling no doubt puzzled.

So he steps forward to reveal more of this situation even though running tremendously late is tonight's fate.

Taking slow footsteps at the dark half of the 6 foot wide alleyway, the buzz and commotion behind him due to the match helped muffle his carefully taken steps.

When he disappeared from the sight of the crowd nearby. His eyes, well...

They switched to his semi-natural form. Red is to be seen throughout his eyes with a dark shade of blue in the middle. But what use is it to him?

...

Ignoring the fact that she is moments away from a mental breakdown, the blackmailer stuck to his true love. Money! "Shut it. If you don't give me the money right now, I will post this picture right now at this moment. I will send it to everyone you know!

Flashing the explicit picture again to intimidate her, the blackmailer adds under a thicker and louder voice. "And on other sites too, where they would love a one eyed beauty."

"How about you give that phone to me and fuck out of here you retarded witch." The blackmailer heard a thick male voice uttering such a threatening sentence.

But where is it coming from?