Bang!

"Who is there?" Answers the blackmailer, feeling quite intimidated and a bit spooked out.

This is the last thing he needed. Although defending himself is a minor thought, the chances of not being able to get the money just increased tenfold, which is bothering him more than personal safety.

Because he needs this money desperately. Let's say that there are rents to pay, debt to the wrong people and 20,000£ left in the local Casino.

The man who gave out that strong threat to the blackmailer is still nowhere to be seen.

At first, the blackmailer felt like he's hearing voices the moment he turned to his left and saw no one there.

But after spotting that Anna is spooked by that tone a little bit as well, the blackmailer knows for sure that he isn't hearing voices.

Even though the man is not visible, his demand still stood easy to spot. As if in mid air, that same voice orders. "Who I am is not to be your concern. Your concern should be your wellbeing, put the phone on the ground and I will spare you."

"Are these the medieval times? Speak like a fucking normal person!" Taking a few steps back after as he got petrified of this man who isn't in any way visible to the naked eye.

The blackmailer proceeds to express his stress furthermore, mumbling his words. "Look, I just... my money... I want my money. After I'll get it. Never you... you'll never see me again, I promise I won't bother her again."

Losing his patience bit by bit, taking a few steps forward while still invisible, the strange floating voice proceeds to say. "I suppose you didn't understand what I meant. I didn't request you to drop the phone, I'm telling you to drop it if you want to continue your existence."

Hearing the voice now being closer, but no man or person in general in sight except Anna, the blackmailer's close to pissing his pants.

At first, he thought that Anna was playing some sort of recording to enhance some type of trickery.

But no, the voice sounds so life full and in no way digital, plus Anna isn't holding any device. If a noise playing device would be in her pocket, it would be even less convincing.

Knowing that leaving this scene empty handed, he would be risking his own neck. the blackmailer decides to stand his ground and keep his demands firm.

Raising his fists high and escaping from the shadows, threatening the man cutting in this profit. "How about you show your face and deal with me like a real man!"

Finally able to see who the blackmailer is, Anna feels bewildered. Making the theory clear that the pictures this man used online, weren't his.

"Who are you? Why are you causing me trouble?" Odd enough, Anna has no idea who this man is.

She literally never saw him before, it was just an online relationship. The relationship went to the next level where explicit pictures felt comfortable to be sent. Clearly, it didn't turn out well in the end.

"Shut it you blind bitch, I'm here for the money. Of course you don't know me, you never will." Afterwards pulling out a 9mm pistol which was tucked in his belt, the blackmailer whispers no doubt on his last nerve. "Money or I'll shoot you!"

Noticing that the man who is trying to defend her, can be shot in this situation who is getting way out of hand, she swiftly speaks. "Okay okay. I can't risk anyone getting shot!"

Pulling out the money from the inner pocket of her knee long brown jacket, she demands. "Take this money and get out of my life. I can't let someone's coffin rest on my conscious."

Afterwards she threw the envelope underneath the blackmailer's feet.

Bending down to pick up the money, keeping his pistol along with his glare forwards to secure safety and get the money too. 

The moment he got a grip of the envelope, something solid forced a strong contact on his face.

At first, it felt like being hit by a hard Iron pipe. But no, it was a right hook from a heavyweight boxer whose identity is still strictly unknown to these two.

The punch forced the blackmailer to do half a backflip, landing so badly on his neck and shoulders that the boxer was even able to hear a crack the moment this retard met with the ground.

Agile enough, the boxer caught the 9mm pistol while it was flying in mid air.

The Blackmailer dropped it due to the impact, getting staggered and losing control on the grip of his hands.

"You won't be needing this little toy anymore." Firmly spoke out the best described, invisible boxer.

Only to not get a reply from the blackmailer as he's well knocked out cold!

With the gun on the boxer's hand, he decided to destroy the gun in a rather semi-natural way.

The gun started heating up on his hand, to the point where the pipe of the pistol became boiling red.

The gun actually started melting after just a few seconds, deforming beyond repair.

The gun's magazine melted enough to drop on the ground while the pipe of the pistol was still on his hand. 

"Wha.. what are you?" Asked Anna, this isn't exactly something you see every day or night.

Bang!

Although the invisible boxer's melting power is strongly effective, using it on a loaded gun wouldn't be the best idea.

Although the magazine of the gun of which contained most of the bullets fell on the ground without, there was still a bullet on the pistol's pipe.

And that's what blew up.

The intense heat of whatever the invisible boxer's hands released, gave too much pressure to the bullet.

To the point where it was forced to blow up, forcing out a bullet in a wind breaking speed.

To her further bad luck, Anna got accidentally shot. Just when she thought that this problem would finally fall behind her!