Scheduling a Disaster.

Getting off the phone with Jack, Anna immediately swiped her way towards texting the Blackmailer. According to Jack's recommendations, she is supposed to act out a panic attack and desperately schedule a meeting. Well Jack didn't guide her to being desperate, but she knows that it will work better based on the experience she had with this foul man.

So in a bundle, in short separated paragraphs she texted the Blackmailer.

"What the fuck!"

"How are you even alive?"

"I really hoped that you died. Sadly that's what I hoped for!"

"You have brought yourself in such a low position in my eyes!"

"You used to be my LOVER!! And now you are my fucking enemy."

"What do you want from me? It will take me decades to recover from the debt you brought over my Shoulders."

"Don't post my shit anywhere."

"Please, we can work something out."

Afterwards, the Blackmailer finally texted. Sending everything in seperate texts, in lengths similar to Anna's. It isn't certain how he didn't pay absolute attention to his phone, taking as much as 5 minutes to apply. At such a case, the person who wants the money would be attached to his or her phone as if bound with Super Glue. It is odd indeed, but that's a minor problem compared to the main one.

"Shut up by Hell's sake."

"I couldn't give a flying fuck about the Status I have in your empty head."

"What Moron would send such photos to someone she doesn't know?"

"You are an Idiot! An Idiot!"

"But I need that God damn money, and I need it tomorrow."

"You fucking deserve to be tortured like this for the rest of your life, but you committing suicide because of this won't do me well."

"Bring me 10,000£ tommorow, it will prove useful to cover a bit of the Hospital bills you and your satanic friend caused me last night."

Now it is Anna's time to reply to this retard, she is having a rough time comprehending everything but it is obvious that he will never stop Blackmailing her. He might dissapear for a year or so, but will return when he runs out of money. At that time, Anna would have less debts as well so it would be a better time to abuse her mind with this bullshit.

She thinks to herself, "Whatever Jack's plan is, I hope it equals with the death of this fool." Afterwards she took a few seconds to think of a reply.

"Fine fine fine, where should we meet?"

"I don't know where I will find 10,000£ but I'll make it work."

"Can you at least give me a few hours after noon, I can't do anything early in the morning."

To the Blackmailer it has become rather concrete that she wants to Negotiate, which in his sick and twisted mentality is a good thing because like this he is practically getting 10,000£ with less than half an hour of work. It is twisted and most of the society wouldn't accept this demonic act, but it works.

So he was about to text where to meet up, but first he wanted to get one important point crystal clear.

"I don't want your friend there, or anybody else. If I get hurt again, I won't only Blackmail you but dig some dirt on the other ladies in your family."

"I'm sure they can be as blind as you, willing to sell their bodies for some love and affection?"

"I won't know until I try, and we all know you can't be too specific with the Warnings."

"Get your ass across the street from Ali's Burgers, there is a fancy Restaurant there called Kem's Restourant and Hotel."

"If you ever want me to leave you alone, you will bring me the money there and not in any case cause a scene."

"I will cover the Restaurant expenses, but you will cover something else."

"We will make our way up in to a Hotel room, and you will spend a night with me."

"That will be your way of repaying me for fucking putting me in a Hospital."

These demands are obviously insane, but it is more insane how he wants to meet somewhere this public. One wrong gesture from Anna showing fear or large discomfort, and the cops can be called on them.

She took a deep breath, felt certain that Jack won't ever let this pervert get his hands on her and decided to act out a little panic before agreeing.

"You are insane."

"You are sick."

"You really need some professional help."

"But for fuck's sake, if digging your Dick somewhere will finally make you fuck out of my life than so be it."

"I accept, I'll bring you the money and I'll spend a night with you."

Afterwards she got a short text from him, saying. "Be there at 9pm."

...

Showing Jack everything the Blackmailer send through screenshots while on a call with him, Silence stretched for a few minutes until he caught on.

Getting confident, Jack finally spoke. "This fool has made our task a hell lot easier."

"What do you mean?" Anna asked swiftly to the point where she shortened some words.

"In the Hotel Room, no one will hear what I can do to him. As for you, just try to make him register there with his own ID Card. It obviously will be a fake one, but we don't need Authorities tracking you down a day after." The way he is describing the plan, is clear but also very unclear.

What will happen tomorrow night will be without a doubt a criminal act, but what will happen is still unclear. Jack hasn't really specified it yet and it is best if they discuss it tomorrow as both are very tired. Well, at least Jack knows what he is supposed to do the next day.

Still one concern stuck with Anna, and it is the fact that she will be up in a Hotel room with that Retard. And she didn't fail to express it in order to attain reassurance. "I'm not so comfortable with sharing a room, what if you come there too late?"

With a kind tone, trying to make her feel safe. He answered. "I will be 10 feet close to you through the entire night. Don't worry, I got you."