Coach Hudson Lace

They've spend about 4 hours walking around London, paying every bit of debt she had. They could have taken a Taxi of course, but there is this special feeling about walking around a city. Sure Anna's feet feel numb a tad bit, along with her knees burning as well. But it sure felt nice to walk, knowing that this nightmare is finally meeting its end.

"How can I ever repay you?" Anna asked, not knowing what to do to here. Although he is undoubtedly rich, who would give you 20,000£?

"There is this one thing." Jack answered, keeping a firm face signifying that he is rather serious.

"Oh... I'm not sure about that, maybe I can pay you half my salary for 20-30 months?" She spoke softly, not wanting to yell at the guy who literally helped her this much.

"Um no you misunderstood me." He expressed, feeling a bit embarrassed no doubt as he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sure you saw what you weren't supposed to last night."

"You mean, that weird thing you did to the gun?" She spoke softly, at a low tone. They are still in public, sitting at a bench just to relax a little bit before he walks her home.

"Yes, see literally no one knows of my... abilities. Even my parents don't know them, I preferred for you not to know as well but I didn't calculate that I had to bring you in my house." He explained it to the very last detail, although he didn't specify what he is especially capable off.

"My lips are sealed, and we shouldn't consider this as a repay. 20,000£ is big money and I will pay you. Be it bit by bit or all at once." She insisted, not being raised to be in debt on one person at this extend.

But of course Jack being even more insistent than her, he added. "I don't need the money, but I accidentally shot you as well. So please try to keep that a secret as well, the last thing I need right now is a lawyer against my..."

"Against your ass?" She finished the sentence for him, giggling.

"Yup, they are a hassle believe me." He expressed, recalling such cases opening because he has broken his past opponents rather badly.

...

After the short chit chat, they started walking again in aims of walking Anna back home. It should be take about half an hour to get there, but that is not the point.

There was a small tv shop on their left, they were all playing the same Channel and at the moment sport news are on the program. Normally, Anna pays little attention to them. But when "Boxing" went through her ear, she could not help but stop on her spot and listen it out. Jack stopped along with her.

The news men on tv got in deeper detail about it, stating. "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Afternoon sport news. Our first topic should be about boxing, due to something rather historical happening. Heavy Weight Boxer, the Masked Crusher has given up on his Champion belt when he did not show up last night for his fight against the legendary Heavy Weight Boxer, Brian Gale."

"Is he talking about..." Anna murmured lightly, but Jack wasn't able to hear her since he was focused on the TVs.

They continued to listen to the newsman without breaking their attention on it, and could practically feel more people behind them gathering to watch the news. "The Manager of the Masked Crusher, which goes by the name of Hudson Lace has gone through an outbreak of rage when Brian Gale mocked his client, calling the Masked Crusher a... Let's just say a feminine body part."

"Hudson what have you done..." Jack thought within himself, but only let out a couple of words of the sentence in a very low tone.

The newsman continued to explain, "Hudson Lace has struck Brian Gale with a metal chair across the face, however it was not enough to bring Mr. Gale down. He attacked Hudson, knocked him down with one spin. Hudson Lace is currently in the London Public Hospital obtaining treatment. However, Doctors claim that the injury isn't fatal and that Mr. Lace should be on his feet in a week."

...

"I will have to drop you in your house really quick and get to the hospital." Jack explained after they walked away from the TVs, and now are practically speed walking.

Jack is boiling in rage, not because he was shamed on Local TV nor that he lost his Champion title and belt but because his manager was knocked out cold by that loud mouthed Bastard.

"But I want to come with you." Anna spoke, trying to join him at such a troubling time and hoping to keep him out of trouble. He obliterated the Blackmailer while remaining calm, what would he do to anyone else if he was angry?

"Why would you want to come there? You will not find yourself in a good scene, my manager is as pissed as ever." He specified, trying with his best abilities to get her home without becoming a jerk in the process.

"I'm coming with you and that's final!" She gave a bit of a mild shout, slipped her arm around his and howled for a Taxi.

...

"I'm looking for Hudson Lace, he was brought to the Hospital here last night!" Jack swiftly spoke, giving the nurse a bit of a spook. I mean, he stands tall and wide in front of her like a beast. Who wouldn't have been scared of such a sight?

But what was more interesting at least, is Anna standing close to him. Obviously a lot smaller than him both in length and width, most would think that she is his daughter.

"He is at room 18, but we aren't currently accepting visitors, it is a bit too late." The Nurse explained, walking to the side afterwards so she can walk away.

"Common I have to talk to him, I'm an official in his branch of work." He still tried to reason, but rules are rules.

The Nurse walked away, but Anna could see room 18 nearby. It is only about 10 meters far, so she waited for about 10 seconds while Jack was looking for a Doctor to ask permission.

Noticing that the Nurse is gone, Anna Dragged Jack by the arm and brought him close to room 18, whispering after. "This is the room, go in."

Walking in lightly to not grab attention, they indeed found Hudson Lace inside. Well at least Jack found him, Anna has no idea how he looks like. Only saw a blurry face on camera hitting a boxer across the face with a Chair.

"Coach Hudson?" Jack spoke lightly to the 48 year old man, and noticed his face changing towards the worse in a break of a second.

Hudson shouted as much as a hospitalized man can shout. "Where the fuck have you been?"