Rhino Egg

Ali, the Kind middle aged man has been caught up with Jack and Anna's current problem. Of course we are talking about that God forsaken Blackmailer and what he brought to the Table.

He [Ali] started feeling more and more bad about this, in a way he tried to imagine Anna's point of view and decisions. Obviously noticing that she [Anna] is missing an eye, he figured that the Root of this problem started when Anna was desperate for more love and acceptance.

People can be unaccepting and who knows how many times she has been made fun off because of her accident, yes there are people heartless to that extent.

At least, that's what he figured. They didn't talk about why Anna shared such explicit images with a stranger, they only talked about a solution. The conversation stretched for over an hour or so, and the time is 15 minutes before 9pm. 

Ali tried to help them as much as he can, but there is little he can do considering the sensitive situation where the Blackmailer has the superior position. You can't leverage with a guy who can dash in the shadows and threaten Anna again after.

Furthermore, he [Ali] imagined his 14 year old daughter in the same position. Although unlikely for someone of that younger age to be Blackmailed, the possibilities aren't too slim either. Although she is very religious, kids can be easily manipulated.

The best Ali can do, is keep an eye out here for anyone suspicious although he has no idea who to look out for since neither one of them know how the Blackmailer truly looks like.

Ali's only hint would be to run after someone who seems to be making a dash for it... Without any visible person chasing him, yes that's the only way for him to maybe spot the Blackmailer.

...

Now it is the time to go and meet that foul man, and therefore Jack returned to that little blind spot near the Door here in Ali's Restaurant. Snapping his fingers, Jack synced in to invisibility faster than the eye can blink.

To Ali, this doesn't sound too interesting. His face remained Blank as he watched Jack became invisible, while Anna smiled again for once as seeing this is all new to her. One wouldn't see this everyday.

Afterwards, a tone was to be heard from the comfort of thin air. "Its almost 9pm, we need to go there and wait. Us being there first grants us with an advantage, we will be observing him instead of the other way around."

...

They hoped for an upper advantage, they did. But it seems like the Blackmailer has already been one step ahead. As soon as Anna walked in the Restaurant, a man raised his hand signifying for her [Anna] to join the table. 

She didn't like it, her mind was set for her to be there first and wait for this foul man to approach her, as Jack said it would be a superior position.

You might be wondering about how the Blackmailer looks like, he directly asked to meet somewhere this public! So obviously he has no intention to hide his face, in fact he is even wearing a fancy tuxedo with a red slim tie.

One would be attracted, but Anna hated the way he [The Blackmailer] is looking at her. A look, that makes clear that he feels nothing but lust towards her. If it was appropriate publicly, his mouth would be foaming.

But in a way, most men would be stunned by Anna's appearance. She is dressed to meet the standards of this five star hotel, she is dressed as if her net value is over 5 million £.

She is wearing a pitch dark dress, it stretches all the way down to her thighs. And until now, her shining brown leather coat has been covering this stunning dress. She removed her Coat once entering the Restaurant, since this situation is making her nervous, therefore excessively sweating.