He's just a 27 year old Vir...

"I had an urgent matter to take care of." Jack answered to his coach, obviously not being specific regarding what that Urgent matter was. Which in other words, pissed off his Coach more and more.

"It isn't really something I feel comfortable to specify." Jack spoke, trying to find reasoning in this heated situation.

But when Coach Hudson noticed a little lady following Jack he immediately jumped in to conclusions, figuring out what might have happened. "So you finally find a lady and you bail on the fight? Was your title worth losing for someone that might leave you the other day? By the love of Christ you're so fucking stupid!"

"Just because you see a lady behind me, doesn't mean that she had anything to do with it Coach!" Jack shouted, concealing the truth. What really happened is just too difficult to explain, furthermore he doesn't want to explain it.

"Then what the hell happened?" Coach Hudson shouted, demanding explanations.

"I got jumped, afterwards chased by a whole gang. For the sake of my safety and my Identity's safety, I had to steer clear from the match. I don't want to be blackmailed for my identity!" Jack formed a rather believable lie, but how long will this take before it blows on their face?

"Did you recognise any of the Gang members?" Hudson asked, seemingly taking the bait. 

"No, they were just stereotypical muggers I suppose. All in black, always walking in groups. I knocked out 7 I think, but about 15 more came and some of them had guns." At this point Jack is just taking a Gangster movie he saw, and is modifying it.

"And where exactly did you get jumped?" Hudson asked the final question, as if he was merging a plan together. 

"Close to the Match, I'd say at least a hundred yards from it." He answered feeling confused, while Anna just listened in the background just trying not to intervene. She isn't really good at lying, and Jack seems to conceal his abilities even if he had to sacrifice everything.

"You need to get me off this Hospital bed, I know who they are and they will get what's coming to them." Coach Hudson specified, and started moving the bed be was sitting on because he tried to get off it.

"What are you crazy?" Jack shouted, restraining his coach after from leaving the bed. "They are low lives, we shouldn't waste our time with them."

You might be wondering why Jack is lying so much, just to keep Coach Hudson Lace away from the truth? Well, the abilities Jack has are paranormal but at the same time super. No one up until now knew about them, he feared the consequences of what would happen if anyone knew.

Anna, is the first person ever to know about them. Which says a hell lot, because even his parents don't know about them. How he got them on the other hand, is a completely different story and we will get to it eventually.

"Your career is as good as gone, it would take years for you to regain that title, you have to start from scratch! Do you really want to leave this unpunished? That's how weak the Masked Crusher is?" Coach Hudson's wordplay can indeed strike a nerve, but his comments are based on a fake story.

Yet again, beating up gangsters who practically just cause trouble isn't a bad thing. Selfish in some aspects since Jack would be taking this decision to hide his powers but he feels absolutely certain that the more people know about his powers, the worse.

"It is settled, we will gather the boys in the gym and we will show those low lives what's what." Calming down a tad bit, since Jack isn't avoiding this plan anymore. Hudson looked at Anna and instantly noticed that she is missing an eye. "Was she hurt in the fight? I've never seen you with a lady before, she must have some sort of relation."

"You never saw him with a lady?" Anna asked, in shock and jokingly she added. "At this rate I thought that he slept with every woman in London."

"No, he is just a 27 year old Vir..." Coach Hudson tried to specify but was interrupted by Jack immediately.

"Hudson!" He shouted mildly, a bit embarrassed no doubt but nothing that would be noticeable on his face.

"Um anyway, I was close when all of this happened. I had trouble with someone else who was trying to... well touch me. Jack ran in the scene, ran the man over like a bulldozer and dragged me out of there." Anna of course has to lie here as well, although she feels a bit guilty about it. But she gave her word to jack that she will keep his abilities secret, and Anna does not go back on her word.

But to tame Coach Hudson's curiosity, she decided to point something else out. "As for my eye, I know it is hard to miss a girl who looks like she is winking at you. But the accidents are completely unrelated. This happened to me years ago, meaning I lost my eye years ago."

...

Night time fell, Coach Hudson Lace insisted on showing the Gangsters what's what even after he got out of the Hospital. They have gathered up five of the finest, biggest, heaviest Boxers. Typically, one of these men is so strong to take on 5 stereotypical Gangsters at once and win.

Before this, Anna was delivered by Jack himself. He knows her address now, and they've exchanged phone numbers as well. So if the Blackmailer actually manages to try and contact her again, that is if he survived. Anna can just call Jack, schedule another meeting with the Blackmailer and knock the daylights out of him.

Tracking down a small gang of these thugs, Coach Hudson Lace walked in first on them while the large men waited in the shadows. He spoke, "You low live, good for nothing, filthy pieces of shit have jumped one of my fighters. Now what do you plan to do about this situation in order to compensate?"

The thugs looked at Hudson and couldn't help bursting in to laughter. Hudson doesn't really look the most intimidating, he is 5.5 feet tall and a little chubby. Although actually dangerous, he can't take on this group alone.

"Boys!" Hudson shouted mildly, snapping his fingers after and the thugs could see 5 large shadows behind him.