Hard disk

"Would you like a burger Jack?" Ali asks, his tone low and comforting towards the fact that the vampire has been here since 10am.

It's midday now, there wasn't a specific time set for Trevor the blackmailer to come, the less he would rush the better progress wise.

A burger sounds good right now although the coach doesn't nearly recommend it, but hey his career went to the bin anyway so why not? "Sure, add extra meat."

There are a couple of customers here, which tends to be rare in this little restaurant as most pick it up to go.

No big deal, such a sensitive topic can be handled with indirect quotes and such. Most people don't tend to intervene unless the situation shifts towards violence.

Finally making it, Trevor walks in the restaurant with a flat looking device on his hand.

Noticing that there are customers here, the blackmailer has a tad of experience to act out a lower case business transaction. "I managed to wipe out all of your hard disks and cleaned out the clouds as well, I saved one disk for you just in case."

Handing it over, it is indeed a hard disk, chances are each computer contained the same images for the sake of safety, for the sake of not losing anything.

With this act, Trevor either thought to bring in proof or figured that Jack is lust fed.

Not quite sure how these things work, mostly used to a phone, Jack questions. "What's this?"

Beating around the bush so the customers don't get suspicious, Trevor notes. "It's a hard disk, can be attached to a computer to store games, pictures, videos and such."

Catching up, Jack gives a sigh and swiftly grabs the hard disk. Trying to assert dominance, he gazes at Trevor directly in the eyes and instantly changes the pupils colour, trying to assert dominance with an indirect threat. "I believe you did everything right."

Getting tad nervous because of glimpsing the unusual, Trevor swiftly runs through his sentences. "Uh... if you want, get a computer and I can attach the disk for you, here is the cable."

Waving an envelope full of cash, containing 120k, Jack seduces. "I have a bit of time to check it, you have time as well."

Walking forward with a couple of burgers, Ali gently places them on the table and adds. "Have lunch before you go."

Leaning in a bit above the average towards Trevor, touching the man around the hip, pulling something out and covering it with a chef's coat, Ali whispers. "No cold disks in my restaurant."

Jack immediately understood what the man meant, especially since he had to cover the 'cold disk'. Good looking out, can't trust such a foul mind with such a tool.

...

Returning to Ali's restaurant with a brand new laptop bought from a small store just a couple of blocks away, Jack asks for a glass of water along with some coffee too as they take a seat on the same table they left behind.

The two customers aren't here anymore so that's a good plus as they can speak tad more clearly and can view explicit stuff easier.

"Okay, this thing is brand new so I need a couple of minutes setting it up." Trevor deciphered, taking a seat and slowly opening the package. This is a 700 pound laptop, can't afford to scratch it.

Leaving the man to work, Jack approaches the restaurant owner and questions. "Did you take a gun off his hip?"

Quite proud of his decisions, Ali reveals. "Yes, he was doing a terrible job at hiding it and I can't let this moron wave it around in my store."

...

Connecting the hard disk and spotting a ton of folders in front of him, Trevor speaks up for attention. "It's ready, you can check the files if you want to. If you want to make sure they're it, I've gone through them myself."

Moving his chair close to the guy, in the meantime Jack explains. "I don't know how these things work, how can I know if Anna is here?" At the same moment, he reads the lady's name under a folder.

Not sure how the almost holy man would take this, Trevor first asks. "Uhhh, Anna's are right here if you want to see them."

Extremely hesitant to view it and shatter Anna's privacy but wanting to make sure this man isn't lying, Jack expresses. "I don't want to but I don't believe you either."

"Right, that's fair." Trevor expresses and clicks the folder after.

And uh... Anna is in all of these pictures and the photos are extremely explicit. There just are so many poses, tools, angles and even a few long videos. Jack just got a glimpse of the lady's form while mostly focusing on the face.

Noticing that Jack has been struck dead quiet and with a chance of free expression, Trevor explains. "I wiped out all disks in the firm, deleted everything from the cloud as well so there is absolutely no way for anyone to ever threaten Anna with these pictures again."

Having one more thing to point out, the blackmailer weighs in. "In each folder there are text documents that have each lady's phone number in it. If Anna feels like doing a good deed, she can call all of these ladies and tell them they are free."

Unplugging the hard disk and gently shutting the laptop, Trevor hands it over and points out. "You can do whatever you want with this hard disk."

"Ali, give me his gun." Jack speaks out, having an idea in mid.

Grabbing the gun, he pulls the magazine out and pulls the gun's head back a couple of times until the bullet in the pipe poped out, he can't make that mistake again.

Handing it to Trevor, the vampire orders. "Here, now don't let me see you in london again."

...

Lightly knocking on his own apartment door, Anna opening it after, Jack teases. "Finally woke up ha?"

"Yes... your bed is surprisingly comfy." Anna expresses, rubbing her eyes and giving out a yawn big enough for Jack to see the lady's throat.

"You're welcome. The problem with the blackmailer is solved and I got you a brand new laptop." And upon hearing such golden words, Anna jumps in for a hug and hardly manages to get her arms around the big boxer.

"You're my hero! I don't know how I will ever repay you!" The lady hollered, joyful no doubt as a few tears broke from her eye.

Poorly putting it into word, Jack chirps. "Uhhh I'm embarrassed to say this but there might be a way."

Separating from the hug in a blink, the lady reminds. "I told you I can't have sex!"

Realizing where he went wrong, Jack repeats. "No no no no no."

Taking a breath, he deciphers. "Trevor brought a hard disk to prove his work. For your safety, I had to open your folder thing and check if he was bluffing or not."

Becoming extremely embarrassed in just a second, Anna asks. "So you've seen my..."

Hesitant to answer but at least truthful so she doesn't find out herself, Jack answers. "Yes..."

Trying not to blame the hero, the young lady expresses. "Oh... it's okay. At least I can finally put this problem behind."

Trying to avoid this embarrassing topic, mostly because of Anna's shy face, the vampire recites. "Yeah well I'm sorry about invading your privacy. Each folder has a phone number, so maybe you can call each lady and tell them that they are free."