🍋|Sal x Reader-Sugar

Sal pushed me onto his bed,

"God I missed you so much Y/n.." He said as he leaned down to bit my neck.  I moan softly and pulled him in even closer.  He bit my weak spot. 

He gets on top of me while I hold onto his arms.  He looks into my eyes, as I look into his one normal eye, and the other prosthetic eye. 

He was blushing but still had a look of determination.  He leaned down to kiss my lips, I kiss back and gently place my hands onto the back of his head holding onto a few strands of his hair.

".. S-Sal... I missed you too..."

I could feel him smile,

"I'm gonna show you... just how much.. I missed you..." he says.  He pulled away from me.  His pale skin shining in the moonlight that illuminates from his window.  His scars now more visible.

I blush, "...o-okay..".

Sal began to take off his iconic black long sleeved shirt. 

I haven't seen Sal without his shirt since we were juniors in Nockfell high..

He looked more fit now.. way more attractive than what I remember.

He reached down to my shirt and began to slowly pull it off of me.  I didn't budge and let him continue taking it off.

Once my shirt was fully off I reach to unclip my bra. 

When I do, i see Sal staring.  I look to the side and feel heat rising up to my cheeks. 

".. W-wow... I.. haven't seen you like this in over a year..." Sal says with embarrassment traces over his words.  He wasn't wrong though.  After I told Sal I was going to be attending a college in California, across the country, he was really sad.  We ended up spending a night together..

Now we're reliving it.

"I know baby blue..."  I say as I bring his hand up to my chest.  He blushed and looked at my hand being over his.

He puts pressure onto my nipple with his thumb, making me pant softly.  He continued teasing me for a few minutes before pushing my back, once again, onto his bed.

He began to go a little low until his face was at my chest.  I blush softly and looked at the ceiling when he started to fondle with my breast.

He proceeded to lower his face closer to my chest, I squirmed lightly when I felt a warm and wet feeling at my chest.  I look down seeing that Sal was beginning to.. do stuff..

"S-Sally~..." I moan softly.  He continued to do his thing, I kept moaning and panting until eventually he stopped.

".. I missed those little noises you would make..." he says.

I reached down and pulled off his pants.  I slowly take off the shorts I was wearing.

When we were fully naked he looked at me one more time before going down to kiss me.  I kiss him back.

I moan a little loudly when I felt that he was pressing the tip of his member against my entrance.  He began to push it into me.

He groaned out softly and pushed his dick deeper inside me.  I moan out his name as he began to rock his hips back and forward.

"..s-sal... sal~!.." I moan out.  He continued to thrust his hips.

"..Y/n~... fuck~.." He moans as he began to slow down but kept a good pace.

"S-Sal..!.. I-I'm gonna-!..." I moan out as I felt my end coming near.

".. I know b-baby... me too~!..."  I heard Sal groan as I came onto him.

He began to rock his hips even faster. 

"F-Fuck~!.."  Sal moaned out loudly as he came inside me.  I only kept panting as he pulled out of me.

[I wrote this over a month ago, not really aware of why i hadn't published it]