🌙| Taller! Sal x Short! Reader PART1

After high school ended up came college. You'd notice the difference Sal when he was a freshman at NFH and now that he's in his first year of college.

He had definitely grown to be taller, not that he wasn't before. You were pretty short and were the one the stood out the most in the group for being short.

Everyone attended the college near Downtown Nockfell. It was a pretty busy area that had a lot of stores everywhere. Larry, you, and Sal had thought that it was a good performing arts school.

Today you and Sal were going to head out to the busy side of the city. You walked along the busy and crowded halls of the building.

You were walking alongside where lockers were finally built and opened it. You put in your backpack and books. You smile and close your locker. Just as you do you hear some whistling from behind.

"Why if it isn't the one and only Little Y/n.." You turn around and see a few guys who look maybe like they're sophomores.

A guy with violet hair smirks and pins you against the locker you had closed.

"Hey cutie~." He says. You raised an eyebrow and looked at his hand confused.

"Uhnm.. " You tried coming up with words but couldn't make up anything. A guy with red hair smirked.

"What's the matter? Shy?"

Just as you were about to answer you hear a slam.

"Leave her the fuck alone." You look up seeing Sally having a guy against the wall.

You blushed seeing Sal.  He didn't glance at you but eventually did.  The guy trembled under his touch. 

They guy scoffed as Sal let him go.

"She ain't worth it anyway."  He says as his other friends followed behind him as they left the hallway. Sal walked up to you.

"You okay?" He asks.  You let out a small cough and smiled slyly. 

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine.. thanks Sal."

___

You both make it to a coffee shop in downtown.  Sal seemed a bit nervous and it didn't take long for you to notice.  You raise an eyebrow and look at him, putting your book down onto the table.

"Sal, are you okay? You seem a little nervous.." You say.

Sal jumped in his chair.  "O- Uh.. I'm okay.."

"Just thinking..." He finishes.

You raise an eyebrow.  "Are you sure?  You seem awfully quiet too.."

Sal relaxes and sighs.  "I hate that they touched you..."  He says likely blushing under his mask.

You blush lightly.  "O-Oh.. Sal you don't have to be jealous.. "

[Went through my drafts and found this one!!  Sorry for the long wait this is the first part!!  I promise the 2nd part will be a lemon >< !! Lolita_Friday]