🍋 - SF; Classroom

[Please be mature, I won't hesitate to block anyone]

Warning- This is NOT edited, and I wrote this in under 2 hours.

Due to some issues at the moment I won't update too often.

The Corona virus is also an issue circulating around the world.  Especially in the United States, a lot of people think it is unnecessary to remain under quarantine and that puts out risks to those who don't want to get the virus.  Please don't be a person as such and at least wear a facemask to go out.  It is very important that we all do our part and take notice that people especially doctors and nurses are working their asses off for the people who are incompetent. 

To make up for the loss of updates to this book I wrote this.

Hope You Guys Enjoy.
____

You and Sal had been dating for a while and hadn't done anything so intimate.  You thought it would be funny to tease him during biology.

The teacher was once again talking about sex and although the class was an awkward silence, you couldn't help but let the thoughts of Sal consume you.  The fact that his voice over the years grew more soft yet rough, or how he would unintentionally brush his elbow against your chest. 

Sometimes he even fall asleep on your thighs and the fact that his face was so close to your down area made you squirm almost waking him up.

As the class was coming to an end the teacher had left already considering the fact that lunch for some cliche reason was going to be oh so longer.  You smirked staying behind.  As Sal got up he walked over to you and tapped your shoulder.  Your arms rested against the desk and your chin resting on top of your hands.

"Y/n, aren't you gonna go?" He asked.  You looked up to him.

You stand up, your core was practically throbbing for Sal even without him doing anything.  The thoughts were already enough to lead you to need him. 

You lead him to the back of the class were there was a desk and closet.  He doesn't say anything other than muttering out "What are you doing" "where are you taking me" and " y/n?".

You shush him and he stays quiet, you push him down and he takes it as a sign to get on his knees.  You go down with him and unclasp his prosthetic.  He seemed shocked, not at the fact that you'd seen his face but because you kissed him roughly.  You pushed him back further until his legs were sprawled out and his back was on the floor. 

You begin a hot heated makeout session.  In mere seconds he was panting between the kiss and his hands were on your ass.  Making you let out a small moan, he pulls away from the kiss and began to kiss your neck along with some small bites that he trailed.  You felt yourself become a lot more arouse at the feeling of Sal's member poking your thigh.  You began panting more as he slowly unzipped your hoodie and removed it carefully along with your undershirt.  He stared at your breast and unclipped your bra. 

You switch positions and are finally under him.  He leans down to give an experimental lick to your nipple.  You let out mewls as he began to lightly suckle your nipple.  One of his hands trailed down to your shorts and he unzipped them. 

As one of your hands were tugging at his hair, another went down to to his zipper and pulled it down to discard his pants.  He pulled them off never detaching himself from you.

You pulled his boxers down and see how his member was throbbing and oozing with his precum.  Feeling needy you take ahold of his member and began to jack him off.  He groaned and went to dig in for another kiss.  You suddenly get an idea.