A Late Night Memory ; Sal

Relationship - Sal x Reader
Warnings - None
Timeline - Episode 3 ( Wuh oh )
Requested by Koolkidrock3
This is poop ,  I haven't written for this in a while .

-

Another night had gone by, it was a pool of nervousness to be eased.  So you thanked that Sal was unironically the best boyfriend ever, he always assured you that there would be a better outcome to everything.  During the disappearance of many kids in Nockfell, and finally finding the motive behind why, fear seemed to he the only emotion to dwell within you.  But through it all, a spark of light shone through the window.  A fragment of hope.

The screams from the television boom.  It was currently 1 : 50 A . M , you two had made a few renovations to your room and had the T.V to now be set up right by your bed, of course to the wall, and you two would cuddle up with pillows to be hoisted up by the wall.  It was a nice and comfortable set up. 

A bunch of junk food scattered across the bed, at least the sheets had been neat.  It was nice to have shared moments like these, and though the aura of the room was different, it was enjoyable. 

You eyes were on the T.V, but your mind was focused on other thoughts.  You always loved conspiring on your favorite movies, but you never thought you'd be in one yourself.  Many turn of events have lead you to believe that there was a greater ordeal going on through the mysterious town you thought you knew.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard Sal.

" Y/n ?  Are you okay ?  You're awfully quiet and I've been talking to you for the past minute . " Sal asked with concern lacing in his voice.  You perk up, your gaze from the T.V falls to Sal's blue 'eyes'.

You blinked, " Huh ?  Oh ,  sorry I'm a bit . . I don't know . . apprehensive I guess . . " You truthfully say to him. 

" Are you still on about the temple ? " He asked, he grabs the controller and paused the movie playing.  Fortunately there was low music playing in the background, being there to sooth the emptiness of the room.

" Yeah . .  A little . . Or well a lot I guess . . " You say, Sal sighed putting the controller down.  He put a hand on your cheek, having you look at him. 

" Everything will be okay ,  you have nothing to worry about as long as you have me here with you . " He says looking into your eyes.

" I'd never let anything happen to you ,  " He says while pulling your hand to his chest.  " I love you too much to let anyone take you away from me . "

You remained silent, you always felt like you didn't deserve someone like him.  Someone so sweet, so special.  You sighed and closed your eyes.

" Thank you so much for that Sal ,  I know we will be in this together .  I know there will be a better outcome to this all .  I love you too Sal . " You smiled. 

-

Hand in hand, you two continued watching the movie.  A few times here and there would Sal question how you were scared of these things, though it wasn't too much of a surprise.  He knew you had grown from your child years and into your teenage years watching these horror based events being turned into a movie. 

The night again turned into the two of you falling asleep in each other's arms at exactly 7 : 30 .  Thank God it was a Saturday thing and not a thing you two would do during the weekdays.  The T.V still played the film until it would come to an end. 

Quick Note -
A few people have requested lemons ,  for the mean time those will be on hold until I feel comfortable writing 18 + themes again .  There's nothing wrong with requesting those but they get a bit complicated to write because I sometimes feel like I write the same phrases over and over again .  Again ,  they will be on hold for a while .