Chapter 3

TAYLOR'S POV

After I finished watching A Simple Favour it was about time to get ready to head to the stadium for the USWNT's open practice.

I go to my closet to get my O'Hara jersey and some skinny jeans with my snapback and flipflops. After I got my clothes I went into the bathroom for a quick shower and connected my phone to the speaker and played some Fletcher music. I got out of the shower and decided to let my hair air dry.

I brushed my teeth, combed my hair and put a little makeup on. After I finished in the bathroom I went into my room and started to get dressed. When I was done I looked myself over in the mirror satisfied with how I look.

I still had a good hour and a half left so I decided to make Kelley a poster.

I went into the basement and got the art supplies box and went back upstairs. I sat at the kitchen counter thinking on wat to write on the poster.

I sat there while brainstorming for an idea on what to put on the poster. When I finished I got in my Mustang and drove to the stadium.

I was still a bit early so I went to behind the bench where some of the USWNT's stuff is. I think they are still in the locker room cuz no one is on the field.

After about ten minutes people began pilling into the stadium trying to get a good seat. The players came out of the tunnel and the crowd started to cheer. Kelley saw me and came over to me.

The fans around us went crazy as Kelley came towards me.

Kelley gave me a huge smile and she looked so happy and it made me happy. When she got to me she stood on her tippy toes to give me hug so I bent down over the railing to reach her.

"Thank you for coming" She said as she broke the hug and I already missed her touch.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said and I swear her smile grew even bigger.

"Hey you wore my jersey." She noticed. "Yeah. Since I was told to." I sad and she started to blush.

"Well I should thank that person for telling you to wear my jersey cuz obviously they have good taste." She said with a small chuckle.

She looked back as her team called her name telling her to come and warm up.

"Well that's my que. Gotta go." She said looking a bit disappointed. "Go get 'em. I'll be cheering you on." I said

"You better" She replied and with that she went to go warm up with the team.

They jogged around the field waving to the fans and when they ran past where I sat', Kelley winked at me and I felt a blush starting to creep up my face.

They did some drills and I couldn't keep my eyes off of Kelley. She was tackling players left and right and sending impressive crosses up field to the forwards.

I caught her looking at me a few times and I made as if I didn't notice her looking at me but we so often locked eyes.

After the drills they had a little water break. Kelley came over to me and wanted to give me a hug but I stopped her. "Ew no you're so sweaty" I said jokingly making a disgusting looking face.

She laughed and gave me a light slap on the shoulder. We talked for a bit and unfortunately their water break was over.

They had a scrimmage and once again Kelley tackled Alex as she tried to send in a cross to Christen. Alex looked a bit pissed off but Kelley said something to make her laugh and she helped her up from the ground.

I decided that this was the perfect time to pull out the poster I made. It read HEY KELLEY STOP MESSIN' AROUND AND START PLAYING.

That caught her attention and she stopped in her tracks and started to laugh like a lunatic. Some of her teammates was confused until they looked into my direction and started laughing too.

Honestly I don't know what is so funny but oh well.

Their coach yelled at them to stop and get back to training. After training Kelley told me to wait a bit she'll be right back so that's exactly what I did.

I wonder why tho.

I MIGHT DO A DUBBLE UPTADE TODAY BUT NOT SURE YET. SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY...

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT