Chapter 42

TAYLOR'S POV

It's mid July and we are currently somewhere in England for a USWNT camp followed by a friendly game against the lionesses and also a few days away from Kelley and I's one year anniversary which I have no idea what do to for.

We were all in a conference room at the hotel waiting on Vlatko. I sat to the side with the rest of the staff while observing the players. Some are more calm and talking amongst themselves while others talked excitedly and catching up with each other, but Kelley's group got my attention. Sonnet, Pinoe, Allie, Ashlyn and Kelley herself were talking with mischievous grins planted on their faces. Probably planning their pranks for the camp or something in that direction. I just smiled and shake my head.

"Alright, hello everyone and welcome back. I won't keep you busy for too long this meeting is simply to discuss what we'll be focussing on at this camp. So start off well be looking at the schedule. As you know this camp will be a week and three days long with a friendly game against the lionesses on the second to last day. Taylor can you please hand out the schedules?" He asks and I nod my head taking the stack of papers of the table. I walk around the room giving each player a paper. I walked past Kelley and felt her tap my butt lightly. I just smile at her antics and take my seat. I look up and meet her eyes. She smiles at me giving me a wink before focussing back on what their coach was saying.

An hour or so later he began to finish his speech by assigning the rooms to the players. Luckily the staff got their own rooms. "Okay, luckily we managed to arrange that the rooms will all be on the same level except for some of the staff that will be on another floor. Does anybody have questions?" He asks while shutting down his computer. With no one responding he continued, "Excellent, then I'll see you guys at dinner," He says and everyone began to stand up from their seats.

The staff all stand up and walk towards Vlatko. "Okay, so we have one room available on the floor the players are staying and Taylor I would like for you to take that room. You are more or less their age plus you guys get along with each other and I know you'll keep and eye on them." He says with a chuckle. I laugh and nod my head. "Sure thing." I say and take my room key.

"Hold the door!" I say as a jog towards the elevator doors closing. Someone sticks out their hand making the doors open again. "Oh, hey guys," I say to the group Kelley was sitting with. "Well hello miss Anderson." Pinoe says with a chuckle. I go stand next to Kelley and push the button to my rooms floor. "You're staying on the same floor as us?" I hear my girlfriend ask. "Uh huh, I got the pleasure of babysitting you guys," I say with a smile. "More like making it easier for Kelley to sneak to your room," Sonnet says wiggling her eyebrows. I feel myself blush while the others chuckle. "You read my mind Sonnet," Kelley says while smiling at me. "Dear god help me," I mumble to myself, but can't help to laugh along.

We reach our floor and we all get off the elevator. "What's your room number?" Kelley asks. "Uh it's 705," I say walking towards my room. "Sweet stuff, mine is 706 right across from yours," She says with a smile. "Don't get any ideas missy. Who are you rooming with again?" I ask as we reach my room. "With Emily," She says excited. "This is going to be a long camp," I say and we giggle. "I'll see you in a bit Pooka," I say and open my room door. "See you later,"

Walking into the room I throw my phone on the bed and pick up mu suitcase to unpack. I pick my phone back up and play some music while unpacking. I sing along to the lyrics of Sia's Elastic heart, a song than never fails to amaze me.

I walk back and forth between my suitcase and the drawer in the room, my back facing the door. As I continue singing I turn around to see my beautiful girlfriend standing by the door, phone out and on me with a loving smile on her face. I smile and sing out the last note.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask with the same smile on my face. "Not long, but fucking hell bub, you have an incredible voice. You could easily be the next Sia or something." Kelley says and I giggle. "Thank you love, but I'm not so sure about the whole Sia thing besides, I'd rather be here with you and with the team cheering my ass off for you guys." I walk towards her. She smiles and I cup her cheeks in my hands as hers snake around my waist pulling me closer to her. "How did you get in my room?" I ask with amusement. "I may or may not have asked for an extra key card for your room." She says with a smile on her face looking very proud of herself. "Hmm, I figured." We chuckle and I bring her face closer to mine, connecting our lips.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what are you doing here?" I ask and she smiles at me. "I wanted to cuddle before we get to busy and I because we can't sleep in the same bed most of the camp." She blushes as she finished. "Most nights?" I ask teasing her a bit. "Well yeah, you better expect me to sneak in here one night or the other," She says as a matter of fact. "I love you," I say as I giggle.

"I love you too,"

**********************

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

STAY SAFE AND STAY AWESOME!