Chapter 16

TIME SKIP

******************

TAYLOR'S POV

I woke up and saw Kelley still sleeping with her back towards me. I rolled over to her and gave her a kiss on the back of her neck. She rolled over making me lay on my back.

She placed her leg and arm around me and buried her face in my neck.

"Mmm good morning," She said in a groggy voice and pecked my neck. "Good morning Kells," I said giving her a kiss on her head.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I asked. "No, I only want Tay Tay cuddles." She grumbled.

"Baby you know you have to get up. You have practice in a few minutes." I reminded her. "Uggg I really don't want to go to practiceeeee." She whined. "C'mon champ you have to go and kick butt at practice." I tried to encourage her.

"Mmm you do have a good point," She mumbled into my neck. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She was sleeping in a sports bra and some shorts. I admired her from behind.

She looked so cute with her messy hair and sleepy face.

After she rubbed her eyes she fell back down with a dramatic sigh covering her eyes with her hands. I climbed over her so that I was hovering over her. "C'mon babe this is the last practice of the year after that it's break and then you can cuddle all you want. Deal?" I asked her looking her into her eyes with a small smile on my face.

She peaked from behind her hands," You promise?" She asked. I held out my pinkie to her," I pinkie promise." I said. We shook our pinkies and I gave her a kiss on her nose.

"C'mon go shower and I'll make us some breakfast yeah?"

"Yeah okay." And with that we got out of bed and got ready for the day.

**************************************

"Hey babe, I'm home!" I heard Kelley yell. I went to the front door and saw her standing there all sweaty and cute.

She walked closer to me wanting to give me a kiss but I backed away, "Eww gross you're all sweaty and stinky." I said in a teasing manner and pinched my nose closed.

"No baby I want kisses." She wined. "No go take a shower." I pointed upstairs trying to hold in my laugh.

"But I want kisses," She kept on whining. "Nope, go take a shower and then you can get kisses." I told her.

"Come shower with me then," She said with a smirk on her face. "I just took one" I replied sticking my tongue out.

"You did not just do that!" Kelley said with a gasp. "Oh but I did," I said with a chuckle.

"Oh you are so gonna pay for that." She said with an evil grin plastered on her face and I instantly knew what she was going to do.

I took a few steps backwards and turned around. I ran around her apartment with her chasing me.

"Kelley no stop!" I tried to make her stop chasing me. "Not until I get you back!" She yelled back.

As I'm running in the living room Kelley jumped over the couch and tackled me to the ground sitting on top of me. She looked me in the eyes with the same evil smirk on her face.

"Kelley Maureen O'Hara. Don't. You. Dare." I said trying to wiggle out of her grasp. "Oh you mean this?" She said and started to tickle me.

I burst out laughing and pleading for her to stop tickling me.

"OKAY OKAY I GIVE UP YOU CAN GET YOUR KISSES!!!" I yelled and that made her stop instantly.

"That always does the trick," She said with a smirk on her face. I leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"There, now go shower cause you really stink." I said with a chuckle. "Ai ai captain." She saluted me and got off of me.

"You're a dork," I said to her. "And yet here you are dating me," She replied. "Yeah you're right." I smiled at her. She winked and went upstairs. I started making breakfast and I put on some music.

A few minutes later breakfast was done and I decided to finish my book so I went to the couch. A few more minutes passed and Kelley still wasn't done showering.

I went upstairs to see what is taking so long, "Hey babe are you okay?" I asked and knocked on the door.

I heard shuffling behind the door and frowned.

"Oh thank god you're here!" I heard her yelling behind the door.

"Uhhh yeah uhm is everything alright in there?" I asked resting my hand on the door knob. "Uhmm well about that.. you see I kind of locked myself in here and can't get out." She replied.

I started laughing at her, "Hey stop laughing and get me out of here!!" Kelley yelled. "Oh right sorry"

I turned the knob and saw her standing there, all wrapped up in a towel with a blush on her cheeks.

"Come here you dork" I signalled for her to come closer to me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a big hug. "How the hell did I lock myself in the bathroom?" She asked while chuckling.

"Well uhh I can't answer that," I replied letting out a small chuckle of my own.

"Gosh I really am a dork, aren't I?" She said looking up to me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yeah you really are and I love my dork very much" I said giving her a smile.

"Wait you... love me?" She asked and my eyes went wide realising what I had just said. "Huh I guess I do. Kelley Maureen O'Hara, I love you!" I said giving her a kiss.

"Taylor Sienna Anderson, I love you too!" She said with the biggest smile on her face.

She leaned in and I kissed her passionately.

This is really the one.... I think I'm gonna marry her someday.

******************************************

ALRIGHT PEEPS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE... SOME STUFF HAPPEND IN THE FAM BUT IT'S ALL GOOD. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER AND THANKS FOR ALL 11K OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS BOOK.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE AND IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME...

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!