Chapter 11

TAYLOR'S POV

Around noon I went back to the surfing shack and climbed out of my car and didn't see Kelley anywhere... typical of her she's always late. I decided to sit on my cars hood and scroll through Insta when I received a notification saying that Kelley posted a picture.

The picture of me sitting on my cars hood looking out to the see, the caption readed I don't know who has the pretties view, me or her?! Surfing with this one today...

A huge smile grew on my face as I turned around and saw her standing there with her wet suit on and surfboard in her hands smiling at me with a bouquet of flowers.

I went over to her and hugged her giving her a peck on her cheek, "Now I know why you were running late.." I pulled away looking at her with my right arm around her neck and the other holding the flowers. She looked at me with an unreadable expression, "What's wrong?" I asked frowning at her.

She looked at me and said, "You missed a spot" pointing at her lips. "No I don't think so.." I said teasing her. I leaned in and kissed her other cheek. "Nope still not there," I stood on my tippie toes and kissed her nose, "No still not there" She said giving me a playing yet irritated look. I once again stood on my tippie toes and kissed her lips, "Now you got it," She said with a satisfied grin.

"Are you ready to go surfing?" She asked with an excited look on her face intertwining our hands together. "Oh I'm more than ready" I replied looking just as excited.

I got my board off of my car and got into my wet suit. We went down to the beach with our hands still intertwined and smiles plastered on our faces.

We got a spot on the beach and set our stuff down on our towels. We sat for a bit and waited for high tide to come around. We played some volleyball and of course I am winning. Kelley started to get irritated and took a hand full of sand and threw it at me...

"You really did not just throw me with sand.." I said looking at her with an angry\play full look.

"You bet your sexy ass I did!!" She said grabbing another handful of sand and getting ready to throw me. "Kelley, no.... don't you dare..." I warned her as she came closer to me... "Or what?" She challenged stepping closer to me.

"I'll leave you.." I said crossing my arms over my chest. She burst out in a fit of laughter, "No you wouldn't.." She replied with a sly grin on her face.

"Yeah you are right, but please don't throw me with sand it's going to go into places I don't want it to go..." I started to whine.. "Ok I won't... BUT only if you give me a kiss..." She said dropping the sand and tapping her lips. "Sounds like a good plan" I said with a smile on my face. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I connected our lips and I felt her smile into the kiss. I pulled away slightly and looked at her. She still had her eyes closed with the same smile on her face.

"That was one of the best kissed so far" Kelley said looking like a little kid in a candy store, all excited. I smiled and pecked her lips one more time, "Come on, the waves look good now" I said walking over to our surfboards.

"Last one in the water gets a punch on the arm!!!" Kelley yells and took off towards the water...

I knew I wouldn't catch up in time so when I was about a few meters away I took my boards leash and threw it around her feet. My plan worked and she face planted on the sand right before she could get to the water. I continued running and I obviously won.

Once I was seated on my board I turned around and saw Kelley getting up off of the ground. I laughed my ass off, I almost fell off my board. She started paddling towards me and when she got to me I had a hard time trying not to laugh.

I put my hand over my mouth and let me tell you she wasn't impressed with me. I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing.

"It. Is. NOT. Funny!!!" She gave me an annoyed look and that only caused me to laugh harder. She pushed me off my board and when I resurfaced she was the one laughing her ass off. I went under her board and pushed it upwards making her fall into the water too.

When she resurfaced she laughed and swam towards me, "You know we actually came here to catch some waves but instead we ended up pranking and fooling with each other" She said with a chuckle.

"Yeah I know, but I did enjoy tripping you." I pointed out, " That was so fucking sore I swear I'm gonna have the taste of sand in my mouth for the whole day!!" "But you have to admit that was brilliant," I pointed out.

"I will give it to you, I was impressed." She said and wrapped her arms around my waist and giving me a kiss on my nose.

"Hey babe, I'm kind of worn out can we maybe go to my place and watch a movie or something?" Kelley asked and I gave her a huge smile... she really is adorable. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked with a confused look. "You just called me babe." I said with a sheepish smile.

"Oh I did?" She asked with a grin and I nodded my head. "Well then I guess I did," she leaned in and kissed me. "I would love to go and watch a movie with you," I replied.

Once we got out of our wet suits Kelley drove to her apartment and I followed in my car. We arrived at her apartment and she took my hand and led me up the stairs.

She opened her door and let me in first. I looked around and the style of the apartment suited her well. "I love your apartment.. It's so you." I said standing in the middle of her living room.

"I'm glad you like it. Since you are the guest you can choose the movie and while you do that I'll get us some snacks and blankets." She said heading into the kitchen. I looked through her movie selection and decided to watch Ocean's 8.

She came into the living room with snacks and blankets. We set up everything and I started the movie. Kelley laid down and I went and cuddled into her. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a kiss on my head.

Man I think I'm falling for her... and hard

SORRY FOR THE LOOOONNNGGG WAIT GUYS.. THERE HAS JUST BEEN SOME STUFF GOING ON.. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT...