Chapter 22

TAYLOR'S POV

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! It's Christmas bitches!" I hear someone yell while jumping on the bed. "Get the fuck off and stop yelling," I said as I kicked my sister off the bed. Kelley sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at me, down to the floor where Evan was lying and back at me. "I am living with two knuckle heads," She said. Me and my sister both gasped and I gave Evan a look. A look that said we need to get her back for calling us knuckle heads.

"Tickle attack!!!" We both yell. Kelley darted out of the bed and ran away from us. We both followed her and chased her around the house. W=After a few minutes running we finally got her cornered in the living room. "There's no escaping us now," My sister said ask we walked closer to her. Kelley tried to run through us but I picked her up and tackled her to the ground.

"Hold her arms!" I yelled as I got on top of her and started to tickle her. "Say that we are not knuckle heads and that we are the best of the best at chasing people," I said as I continued to tickle her. SHe squirmed under me trying to free herself from our hold.

"No never!" She yelled. "That's not correct." Evan said and I tickled her more. "Alright enough you two. Stop terrorising the poor woman." My mom said as she walked into the living room. "Aww you're no fun mom," Evan whined and let go of Kelley's arms.

"Merry Christmas my life," I said and leaned down kissing her on the lips. "Merry Christmas baby," She replied. I got up and held out my hand for her to take. I helped her off the ground and we headed to the kitchen. We sat at the table and saw that breakfast was already served. We sat and talked about what we're going to do today.

***************************

We all decided to stay at home and have a Christmas movie marathon. We were currently watching home alone and I was snuggled up next to Kelley while mom and Evan was snuggled up next to each other.

"Hey do you guys want to take dad's boat out?" I asked sitting up. "Yeah then we can watch the sunset and come back and open the presents," Evan added. "That sounds like a great idea honey," Mom said. We all got up and got the stuff that we wanted to take with us.

While mom and Kelley got the snacks, me and Evan went to the garage to hook the boat to the truck. We pushed the trailer out of the garage. I took the rug off of the boat with the help of Evan. I placed the rug and just stared at the boat. I walked around it tracing my fingers along the boat until I stopped at the name that was engraved. I dusted it off and I felt tears start to well up.

"I really miss him Ev." I chocked up as I felt tears rolling down my cheek. "I know T, I relay miss him too." She said and engulfed me in a hug. We stood there for a few more minutes until I pulled away. "C'mon let's hook it up." I said as I got into the truck while Evan helped me reverse towards the trailer. Once everything was ready we all piled into the truck.

I was driving with my mom riding shotgun. There was a comfortable silence while we listened to the radio. I glanced into the mirror and saw Kelley looking out the window. She was sitting behind the drivers seat, so I squeezed my right hand between the seat and door and took hers in mine. It was a bit uncomfortable but I didn't mind. I felt her rub small circles on my knuckles. I looked into the mirror again and saw her looking down at my hand with a small smile on her face.

After a few minutes of driving we finally arrived and we unloaded all the stuff we needed onto the boat. Mom and Kelley got into the boat while I reversed onto the ramp while Evan unhooked the boat. Once the boat was in the water Evan got it started and I quickly went to park the truck. I walked back down the ramp and got into the boat.

Evan was driving the boat, so me and Kelley were sitting on the nose of the boat. I sat between her legs with her arms wrapped around me. I took her hand in mine and played with her fingers. I felt her kiss my cheek and I found myself smiling. I turned my head and pecked her lips turning back around staring at the scenery in front of us. My mom was sitting across from us and I had to take a photo of her.