Chapter 32

TAYLOR'S POV

Yesterday we arrived in Utah and got settled into Christens place. She was insisting on us staying with her and wouldn't take no for an answer. She even told us to that Scooby is welcome to come along. Her place is big enough to house three people and a ginormous dog.

But right now I was in the training room of the stadium. The girls were in the locker room getting changed and you can tell they are hyped for training to start by sound of the music and some voices singing along. "You ready to go meet the ladies?" Their coach, Craig, asks me as he opened the training room door. "Let's go," I say and grab my phone off the table.

We walked into the locker room and the atmosphere inside was energetic. Some of the girls stopped what they were doing to look over at us, but the rest of them continued dancing and goofing off. I smile as I see Kelley singing her lungs out with one of the girls.

"Can I have your attention please!" Craig yells over the loud music. The music stopped and all of them looked at us. "Thank you ladies. Well welcome back everyone. I am excited to be here and I sure as hell are sure that you ladies are ready to kick ass this season," He begins and the girls cheer. "As you all know our trainer is on maternity leave and won't be back until next season, so I am excited to introduce Taylor Anderson as our new medical trainer for the season," He says and I see Kelley with a smile on her face.

"Hi, I am excited to work with you guys for the season and like coach said, I'm ready to see you ladies kick ass on the field and I'm going to make sure you ladies are going to do all that with minimum injuries,"

"I like her already!" Someone yells and the room fills with the sound of laughter. I smile at them and let Craig explain what's going to happen today.

"So, do your final things and head out to the field in five!" The team goes back to what they were doing and I see Amy Rodriquez walking my way. "Welcome to the team," She says bringing me in for a hug. I smile and pull away, "Thanks. I'm really excited," She chuckles and I smile, "I know the team will be in good hands," She says before walking off.

"So, how is it so far?" I hear the unmissable voice of Kelley. "I love it," I say and she lets out a chuckle. "I'm glad you do and I can tell you now the girls already love you, but not as much as I do," She whispers the last part and I giggle. "I love you too," I say and bump her shoulder with mine. We agreed that we should keep things professional around the team.

"Lets get going ladies!" Pressy yells and I chuckle. "I'll see you later," I say and she winks at me before following the team out to the field.

*******************

Training went really good. Luckily everybody was fine except for a few sprained ankles.

Kelley was in the shower, but I got bored so I got up and went outside to play with Scooby. I was throwing him a ball and he ran after it. Christen has a pretty big backyard which he absolutely loves playing in. After he received the ball he ran around for a bit before bringing it back to me, but a stick got his attention. He diched the ball and made a B-line for the stick. It was a pretty big stick, but he managed to pick it up. He ran around in the yard with the stick in his mouth. I giggled at him.

He ran past me wanting to go into the house, but the stick was too long and the doorframe is too small. I giggled as he struggled to get in the house with the stick in his mouth, so he turned around and took off again with the stick in his mouth, but he must've forgot there was stairs or something because he fell down. "Oh buddy, that's not how you go down the stairs," I say and go over to pet him.

He jumped onto me, knocking me to the ground and got on top of me. He spreads his body over mine, trapping me between the ground and him. I give up trying to get him off of me so I just lay there, petting him and looking up at the clouds passing by.

"Now I'm jealous," I hear my girlfriend say. She stands over me and I giggle. She lays down on the little open spot on my stomach and I run my fingers through her hair.

I love the little things like this that we do together. "Hey let's go on a date," Kelley says with a small smile. "Yeah?" I ask. "Yeah, we haven't had one in a while," She says and I nod my head smiling. "I'd love to go on a date with you," I say and she leans over me, pecking my lips.

"Where is Chris?" I ask as we walk in the house. "Oh she went out with some of the team."

We head to our room to finish for our date. "Where are we going?" I ask. "I'm taking you do dinner," I smile at her and connect our lips. "I really like kissing you," Kelley says and I chuckle. She gets a notification on her phone and I walk over to the closet to get dressed.

"For fucks sake," I hear her cuss. "What's wrong?" I ask and take a seat next to her on the bed. "Don't worry about it," She brushes me off. "Nope, I'm going to sit here until you tell me," I say making her look at me.

"Some people has a nerve for coming at you like that," She says getting angry. "What are you talking about?" I ask and she shows me her phone. It was a picture of us that Kelley posted a few days ago. I look at the comments and I feel like crying, but I hold it in.

Some people has been saying nasty things since Kelley and I began dating. Things like I'm not good enough for her or I'm ugly and things along those lines. I sigh and look at Kelley. "Hey, look at me please," I say and take her hands in mine. She had a few tears in her eyes, "I can't help but think that it's all my fault," She says and my heart breaks. "I knew what I signed up for when we started dating. Now I'm not going to lie, it hurts to read what people say, but I wouldn't change a thing and don't think for one second that it's your fault okay? Because it's not. I love you Kelley, and I wouldn't change a single thing." I say wiping some tears away.

"I love you too," She says and brings me in for a kiss. I smile into the kiss and pull away. "Now, lets get ready to go on that date," I say and give her a quick peck.