Chapter 25

TAYLOR'S POV

As we drive back home I got out my phone and looked at the video I took of Kelley talking to my dad. I decided to post it with the caption,

Today the woman of my dreams decided to go and have a chat with my old man. She actually asked me if she could go visit him and to say that I was confused as to why she wanted to do that was an understatement. She wanted to promise him that she would take care of me and my family and that she would make me the happiest woman on earth. As you can hear I was crying in the background to see the woman I love with my everything, doing such a thoughtful and meaningful thing as to go and talk to the man who raised you, even when he is not here anymore.

Get yourself a girl like @kelleyohara!

I posted the video and Kelley's phone pinged. She got it out and saw the video and looked over to me. The kissed me on the cheek, "I love you so so much." She whispers in my ear and a smile forms on my face. She took my hand in hers and I lean my head on her shoulder. She kisses my head and we just sat there waiting to get home to go to the beach.

Once at home mom and Kelley went inside to make some snacks and Evan and me got the surfboards, wax and towels. I head inside to my room to get my and Kelley's bikini's and wetsuits. I placed hers on my bed and I got dressed in my bikini and put clothes on top and once I'm done I get the sunscreen and our wetsuits. I head to Evan's truck we're taking and put it in the back.

"Is that everything?" Evan asks as we walk back inside. "I think so," I say as we head to the kitchen. "You guys need any help?" I ask as Evan heads to her room to get dressed. "Nope, we're all done," My mom says as she cleans the counter. "Alright, I'll go put this in the car," I say as I take the pic nick basket off the counter with the snacks inside. "Lief, your stuff is on my bed and I already got your wetsuit in the car," I say as she walks over to me. "Thanks baby," She says as she gave me a kiss. I smile and head outside to the car.

After I made sure we got everything I go to my room to get my phone. I open my door and Kelley was standing in front of the mirror. I froze a the door and looked her up and down admiring her toned body. "You like what you see?" Kelley asks and lets out a chuckle. I just nodded my head and closed the door. I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her from behind resting my chin on her shoulder. "you ready to get your ass kicked?" I ask with a smirk on my face. "Very funny, but I think it's the other way around," She says and turns around facing me and resting her hands around my waist pulling me even closer to her. I placed my arms around her shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I don't think so," I say as I give her a smirk. "We'll see," She says back and pecks my lips one more time before she pulls away. "C'mon let's go. We don't want to keep them waiting." I nodded and opened my door for her to walk out first. We walk outside and I open the passenger door for Kelley while I go to the drivers side and get in. "Now we wait for the snails," I say as we laugh. "You can connect to the car and play music if you want to," I say as I look over to Kelley. "Sure,"

A few minutes later Evan and my mom got in. "We need to stop at the liquor store to buy more beer and wine for mom," Evan says. I nodded and drive to the store. "Oh, Carla and Ella are going to join us," Evan says from the back seat. I just nodded my head and parked in an empty space near the liquor store. "I'll be right back," Evan says and got out of the car and walking towards the store.

We just sat and waited for Evan to return. My phone ringed and I answered it, "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Yeah that would be fine," I say and end the call. "Who was that?" My mom asks. "Evan. They don't have the beer we always drink so she wanted to know if we can go to another store." I say. "Oh okay," She replies. "Taylor can you play Rooksein?" My mom asks. "Sure, can I?" I ask as I point to Kelley's phone seeing as she is the one playing music. She nodded and handed me her phone.

I searched for the song on YouTube and played it. "It's my moms favourite song. It's in our language but I think you'll like it even if you don't quite understand the words," I say to Kelley. She nodded her head and placed a kiss on my knuckles. I smiled and a few minutes later Evan got back in the car.

"Rooksein?" She asks and I smiled, "Uh huh," I reply. "You don't have to drive to another store. Carla said that she will buy the beer," Evan says and smiles a bit at the mention of her name. "Hey so are you and Carla like official now or..." Kelley asks as she turned a bit to look at Evan. I look in the rear view mirror and saw her blushing. "I guess that gives us an answer," I say and we chuckle. A few minutes later we arrived at the beach and I park in the open space next to Carla and Ella. We all pile out and greet the other two women.

"Alright let's hit the beach and drink some beer," Ella says and we all laugh at her. We got everything out and headed to the beach looking for a space to put our things down. We sat down on our towels while Evan, Carla and Ella get ready to go surf. Kelley sat down behind me and I rested against her as her arms wrap around my waist. My mom is sitting on a little beach chair with her huge hat on reading a book.

"You want some beer?" Kelley asks and I nodded my head, "Please," I say and she reached over to get two beers out of the cooler and handed me one, "Thanks," I say as I lean my head backwards asking for a kiss. We sat like that for a while and my ass started to get numb. "Lief, do you want to go surf? I can't feel my ass anymore," I say and get out of her hold. "Sure but be prepared to lose," She says as she got up and helped me off the sand. "That's funny, but I think we all know that I'm gonna win, right mom?" I ask and look over towards her. "My money's on Kel," She says and I open my mouth and put a hand over my heart, "Oof that one hurt," I say as we laugh. "Told you," Kelley says as she zips up her wetsuit top.

"Whatever, we'll see who's going to win once we're in the water." I say and wax my board. "Last one in the water is a rotten egg!" I yell and start sprinting towards the water. "Hey no fair!" I hear Kelley yell from behind me. As I'm running I struggle to get a hold on my boards strap and I feel it wrapping around my ankles and the next thing I know I fall face first onto the sand. I look up and see Kelley in the water laughing her ass off. "Now who's the one tripping over their strap?" Kelley asks as I stand up.

We just laugh and paddle out towards the others. "Still clumsy as ever," Ella says as we reached them. "I can say the same thing about you," I say and we all laugh. We surf some waves for a few hours and after a while Evan and the other two got out of the water so it was just me and Kelley.

We sat on our boards waiting for a wave but there weren't any good ones. I looked down at my watch and the time says it all. "Hey it's low tide so we won't really get any waves," I say. "Alright lets head back," She says and we catch small waves back to shore. We got out of the water and I place my board under my arm. "Do you want to play some soccer?" Kelley asks and I can see her eyes light up at the mention of playing soccer. "Yeah, I just want to eat something first." I say and put my board down and unzipped my wetsuit top.

"Do you guys want to play soccer with us?" Kelley asks as I eat my sandwich. "I'm in, but since you are a pro it's going to be two against three," Evan says. "Nope, count me out. I can't kick a ball to save my life," Ella says and we all laugh at her. "Suit yourself," I say and grab the soccer ball passing it to Kelley.

And for the rest of the day we spent it on the beach playing games and enjoying each other's company.