Frightening Intel

Yukari, Rosehip and Pepperoni rocked and rolled in the back of Tristana's truck as it sped away from the armada of BTRs pursuing them. 

"You know where you're going?" asked Kay.

"Positive," assured Tristana. 

The truck suddenly turned left breaking through a fence into a golf course. A small glint caught Pepperoni's eye. She turned to see it and made a horrifying discovery.

"Kay look!" Pepperoni yelled.

Kay looked out the window to see what Pepperoni was pointing at. And there it was. An army of Soviet tanks filled the golf course covered by camouflage netting. 

"So the rumors were true," gasped Kay.

"What rumors?" asked Tristana.

"There was a rumor that Konev University was storing their tanks here,"  explained Kay.

"I guess Assam's intel was right," said Naomi.

The BTRs continued to chase the truck as it made it's way out of the golf course and onto the road. 

"How about some music?" asked Tristana.

"Music now!?" objected Naomi.

"I don't see the harm," said Kay.

The radio began to play Quimbara loudly as the BTRs started to smash into the truck.

"The planes just up ahead," said Tristana.

The C-45's blades began to rotate as the truck came to a halt.

"Go go go!" cried Tristana.  

"What about you?" asked Kay as the rest of the girls got into the plane.

"I'll be fine just go!" barked Tristana.

Kay fled Tristana still in her truck before the plane left the runway leaving behind Tristana to be swarmed by BTRs

Two Cigar Academy girls grabbed her and put her down on her knees. She faced the tall, slim commander that was Perla.

Perla bent down and puffed smoke into Tristana's face.

"Who are you and what did you see?" she asked her.

Tristana responded. "Vete al infierno!" 

"Fine if we can't make you talk then maybe Aleksandr can," smiled Perla as she turned to her second in command.

"Corona, you know what to do."

"Yes ma'am. Lights out Bastarda," she said hitting her face with the butt of her rifle. 

-Timeskip-

"Good to have you back Naomi," greeted Darjeeling.

"Thank you ma'am," responded Naomi.

Kay approached Darjeeling and put a shoulder around her. The two walked away from Naomi, heading for the confrence room.

"We have a problem," Kay whispered.

"What?" asked Darjeeling.

Kay showed the pictures Yukari took of the tanks.

"No," Darjeeling gasped.

"Assam's was right again," said Kay.

Darjeeling kept looking at the pictures.

"The council should know about this," she said.

"Right," agreed Kay.

"Come," said Darjeeling.

The pair entered the room filled with commanders and sub commanders.

"Listen ladies we have a big problem," began Darjeeling.