Mission Comes First

Erika followed Monika into her office. 

"So how is life at school sis?" she asked while grabbing a piece of paper from her desk.

"Okay, I guess," said Erika while watching Monika write. "How about yourself?"

"Could be better, could be worse." 

She held the piece of paper to Erika.

Room bugged, write what you want to tell me.

Erika grabbed her pen while she spoke "When did you become head girl here?"

She handed the paper back.

Where are they producing explosives?

"Since Emi Nakasuga's rebellion failed," she said while writing.

Erika stared at her for a while before grabbing the paper.

Behind the mess hall, why?

"Rebellion?" Erika asked now more interested in her story.

"Apparently Nakasuga didn't appreciate me reaching out to Aleksandr for better tanks, I said it would be better to ally ourselves with him rather than fall behind like the rest of the schools. So she and her followers rebelled against us. I led the campaign against her."

Erika stared in shock. This time she didn't respond with the paper. Monika looked up at her hate filled eyes.

"Maybe you should have a shower sis?" she said.

"I think I will. Sis." replied Erika.

Monika followed Erika into the bathroom before being ambushed by Erika. She slammed Monika against the wall and closed the door.

"What the Hell is wrong with you!?" she growled.

Monika was speechless.

"You allied yourself with Aleksandr!?" Erika asked.

"Sis, please," Monika begged. 

"My friends are breaking their backs to make sure we don't get another Schnellmerker and here you are befriending someone that could be much worse!"

"He's not a bad man, Erika. He want's the best for the schools and Sensha-do."

"Bad man!?" Erika barked. "You sure that German speaking asshole didn't spike your drink?"

"The things you hear about Aleksandr are propaganda," said Monika.

"I came here only to destroy his explosives and help end his reign wether you like it or not." said Erika before leaving her office.

Monika watched her leave and softly spoke to herself. "You didn't come to see me?"

She looked at both a framed photo of her and Erika together on a Panzer II and her medal given to her by Aleksandr himself. She sat alone in her office and cried. She stopped when a knocking came from her door.

In German "Ma'am is something wrong?" Holzauge asked through the door.

In German "Come in please Holzauge, I need to talk to you."